Butch is plotting lol

Sorry for the typo Mr. Class Act. ZERO & FOUR is Butch's FSU record. We NEVER missed a game including many away games DURING BUTCH'S years including the ECU debacle when the game was relocated to NCState due to a Hurricane AND sat through 18k in the OB during the probation when NO ONE (including you big mouth) went to games. Don't start with me as we've been there done it with UM football. Take your BLUE LOT, shove it & grow up. Also learn to spell - MORAN (LOL) & MEAT (LOL)

AND he was 0-5 against FSU for those of us who were around long enough to remember the chicken with his head cut off sideline coaching.

You are 100% full of schit. If you are going to spew nonsense at least fact check a little first you ******* moran.

Don't you remember when we beat FSU in 2000 (wide right btich) with Butch as our HC and got snubbed in the Orange Bowl NC game?

You talk all big like you were around back then but your facts suggest you are a 100% POSER.

Meat me in the blue lot #12 this saturday pheggit and I'll knock your chinstrap off your ******* face.

Saved for posterity. You baffoon.

Advertisement
got some real delusional idiots on this board...are people actually trying to compare folden to butch lmao you cant argue with that level of stupid.

people are really reaching trying to **** on what butch did here...and by the way, butch beat fsu his last year here...so to the guy that said he is 0-4 against fsu, get foldens **** out ur mouth and stop making **** up

He started 0-5 against fsu and won the last one, so that would make is 1-5 overall.

fact or nah?

what the **** is your point? he beat fsu, fact or nah?

:ibis-roflmao-sm4:

Why do butch slurpers get so riled up. get dudes dik out ya mouth and take a deep breath.

lmao typical folden *** guzzler, you dont even have a point. then, you repeat the same **** i told u as an insult to me. real creative buddy.

There it is! When no more excuses are left, "but what about golden" is the automatic parrot response.

proxy.php

He started 0-5 against fsu and won the last one, so that would make is 1-5 overall.

fact or nah?

Why do butch slurpers get so riled up. get dudes dik out ya mouth and take a deep breath.

lmao typical folden *** guzzler, you dont even have a point. then, you repeat the same **** i told u as an insult to me. real creative buddy.

There it is! When no more excuses are left, "but what about golden" is the automatic parrot response.

proxy.php

i see im dealing with the mentally challenged. what and who am i trying to excuse? your not making sense now. only thing i see all over this thread and board is people trying to make excuses for folden. and in this thread in particular, people reaching real hard to downplay a coach who built the greatest cfball team in history in order to make excuses for that abomination of a popwarner coach we have now.

Bottom line: Hiring Butch Davis would IGNITE UM fans.

(with the exception of four or five ***hhgotts we find here.)

Ignite the local talent.

Ignite ticket sales.

And once again, ignite the brand nationally.

Advertisement

Butch's record after losing to FSU 5 years in a row, and UW in 2000?...39-6...4-0 in bowl games, shared or won the BE outright 3 times, finished no worse than 2nd in the BE...under REAL & ACTUAL sanctions.

Golden's record after moral losses to FSU 2 years in a row?...4-8...no ACCCCs, no bowl wins, smear campaign against former players, banners, DC challenging fans in the stands to fight, h0m0-erotic pics,yadda,yadda,yadda...with the cuffs off.

Butch > Golden.

Last edited:
Golden: 30-22 record, 0-12 vs teams that finished their season ranked. 0 bowl wins, 0 ACC Championship appearances, 9 scholarships lost over 3 years to sanctions (boohoo).

Davis: 51-20, 31 scholarships lost over 3 years to sanctions, 4 bowl wins, 3 conference championships, assembled one of the greatest football teams of all time before passing them to Coker (yes, we are all ****ed Butch left, but I'll take him back in a heartbeat)

Bottom line, the results speak for themselves.

Advertisement
Butch was also 1-1 vs FSU while at UNC. The loss was by two points...

UNC also has 21 players in the NFL currently with 19 (I think) players who played during his tenure or who he had recruited in 2010 (and later signed with UNC in 2011, such as Giovanni Bernard from STA)...

Quite good numbers.

I also watched the UNC vs LSU game yesterday from 2010. UNC should've won the game with 13 players missing including 5 DBs (4 starters), 3 DL (all starters, I believe) and other players...

It's amusing when I hear folks on this board disparage Davis. You can disparage Jimmy Johnson, too, but you have to work at it a bit to find substance...

Butch's record after losing to FSU 5 years in a row, and UW in 2000?...39-6...4-0 in bowl games, shared or won the BE outright 3 times, finished no worse than 2nd in the BE...under REAL & ACTUAL sanctions.

Golden's record after moral losses to FSU 2 years in a row?...4-8...no ACCCCs, no bowl wins, smear campaign against former players, banners, DC challenging fans in the stands to fight, h0m0-erotic pics,yadda,yadda,yadda...with the cuffs off.

Butch > Golden.

waaaaa ,poor Butch, if only he had some talent on the teams he took over, you know, Ray Lewis in 95, 3 first rounders and a total of 8 NFL draft picks in 96.(nice job leaving those little facts out)

Yeah, Butch had a lil' bit of talent in His 1st 2 years, and He probably lost a few games that He shouldn't have...but He STILL went 17-6, tied for first in the BE TWICE, and WON A BOWL GAME. What did Golden do with all that talent again?

LMAO!! What dafuk does Golden have to do with Butch losing games to ECU with 8 nfl picks?

so the standard is beating power house 7-5 Virginia in a bowl game?

No, the standard is not to collapse after losing to FSU for the 4th straight year, win your bowl game, under ACTUAL sanctions, you know, sorta like Butch. Golden MISERABLY fell short of that precedent, with a complete and utter thud.

LMFAO! Again, why are you so consumed with how Golden failed. Losing to ECU with 8 NFL picks is embarrassing, why are so butt hurt with it being talked about. so much slurping, geeezus!

11-1

???

got some real delusional idiots on this board...are people actually trying to compare folden to butch lmao you cant argue with that level of stupid.

people are really reaching trying to **** on what butch did here...and by the way, butch beat fsu his last year here...so to the guy that said he is 0-4 against fsu, get foldens **** out ur mouth and stop making **** up

fact or nah?

ban this guy

proxy.php

i see im dealing with the mentally challenged. what and who am i trying to excuse? your not making sense now. only thing i see all over this thread and board is people trying to make excuses for folden. and in this thread in particular, people reaching real hard to downplay a coach who built the greatest cfball team in history in order to make excuses for that abomination of a popwarner coach we have now.

Butch > Golden.

It really bothers you huh?

66-13! yikes!

And if Butch were to come back by some miracle, I hope we never schedule ECU. Them dudes own Butch wherever he goes.

proxy.php

Advertisement
The only game you have to watch to assess Butch Davis' competency as a coach is LSU vs UNC in 2010. UNC dominated that second half against LSU despite losing half their team to suspensions. UNC had a chance to win that game.

proxy.php

Butch > Golden.

It really bothers you huh?

66-13! yikes!

And if Butch were to come back by some miracle, I hope we never schedule ECU. Them dudes own Butch wherever he goes.

proxy.php

Butch Davis' record after losing to Syracuse?...22-5.
Butch Davis' record after 4 years with REAL sanctions?...-30+ players?...31-15.
What's Al Golden's record with PERCEIVED sanctions again?

Last edited:
The only game you have to watch to assess Butch Davis' competency as a coach is LSU vs UNC in 2010. UNC dominated that second half against LSU despite losing half their team to suspensions. UNC had a chance to win that game.

Here's another one of the teams that Butch built:

[video=youtube;ggRNIZp5jrA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggRNIZp5jrA[/video]

Advertisement
waaaaa ,poor Butch, if only he had some talent on the teams he took over, you know, Ray Lewis in 95, 3 first rounders and a total of 8 NFL draft picks in 96.(nice job leaving those little facts out)

Yeah, Butch had a lil' bit of talent in His 1st 2 years, and He probably lost a few games that He shouldn't have...but He STILL went 17-6, tied for first in the BE TWICE, and WON A BOWL GAME. What did Golden do with all that talent again?

LMAO!! What dafuk does Golden have to do with Butch losing games to ECU with 8 nfl picks?

so the standard is beating power house 7-5 Virginia in a bowl game?

Will you support Butch with the same fervor that you support Alf?

That's y'all's gig, right? Blind loyalty?

are you answering your own question? or nah?

You're just being so casually intentionally ignorant, it's hard for me to empathize.

Butch's record at UM:
1995 8-3 Loss of 7 scholarships sanction
1996 9-3 Loss of 24 scholarships sanction
1997 5-6 Loss of 24 scholarships sanction
1998 9-3
1999 9-4
2000 11-1 First BCS year. Should have battled for championshionship but FSU edged them out in computer polls despite UM having beaten them

Al Golden's Record:
2011 6-6 Nevin Shapiro investigation in full force
2012 7-5
2013 9-4
2014 6-7 Free from all sanctions

Butch Davis > Al Golden

I loved Butch while he was here despite how he left. It cracks me up when people talk about "he's not a game day coach". That UNC game vs LSU reaffirmed anything I ever thought about Butch. They **** near beat another contender with 13 players suspended, half of which were starters and a few first round potential players. They got ****ed out of that game too. That last play should have been called pass interference.

Advertisement
Back