Butch Davis Was Spotted At A Restaurant In Pembroke Pines

Advertisement
Pots and Pans down Calle Ocho!

the day they confirm Butch is hired idk what will happen to this board. all **** will break loose. I know i'll be taking my girlfriend out for a celebratory dinner followed by rough *** invision that savage 4-3 defense with every thrust.

Oh its over. If he is hired on a weekday, no work for me. Big Jamaican pot covers clapping together like cymbals! Waking up everybody in the neighborhood

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who would this betting guy be?
Let's recap.

Sunday, Golden takes the pellets.
Since then, Butch Davis has not been at his ESPN job
We hear that President Frenk intends to give Butch an audience.
Butch is spotted having lunch with Paul DiMare. Butch was wearing a tie.
Later that night Butch is spotted at the Biltmore having drinks with a very influential friend of the BOT.
He was on Canes radio and spoke very openly about wanting to coach UM. He seemed very confident and upbeat.

I'm no Sherlock Holmes but this does not paint the picture of a candidate that has no shot. It paints a very different picture all together. ****, if I didn't know any better, it would almost seem as if there are negotiations going on behind the scenes. Just a gut feeling but I don't want to set myself up to be disappointed.

Add in the guy on twitter that runs a betting/handicap business and is pretty proven on his track record and has good college football ties saying that there were on going negotiations with Butch and UM...

Jeff White. His twitter is jeffwhitewins if you want to look it up. Said he has a buddy that personally talked to Butch Davis and his agent and Miami were talking. How reliable is he? Idk. But in his business you don't go out on a limb on something you don't know or have any insight on if you dont have to, and there was no benefit from him saying that. That tells me something... he actually knew this was happening

Who would this betting guy be?
Let's recap.

Sunday, Golden takes the pellets.
Since then, Butch Davis has not been at his ESPN job
We hear that President Frenk intends to give Butch an audience.
Butch is spotted having lunch with Paul DiMare. Butch was wearing a tie.
Later that night Butch is spotted at the Biltmore having drinks with a very influential friend of the BOT.
He was on Canes radio and spoke very openly about wanting to coach UM. He seemed very confident and upbeat.

I'm no Sherlock Holmes but this does not paint the picture of a candidate that has no shot. It paints a very different picture all together. ****, if I didn't know any better, it would almost seem as if there are negotiations going on behind the scenes. Just a gut feeling but I don't want to set myself up to be disappointed.

Add in the guy on twitter that runs a betting/handicap business and is pretty proven on his track record and has good college football ties saying that there were on going negotiations with Butch and UM...

Jeff White. His twitter is jeffwhitewins if you want to look it up. Said he has a buddy that personally talked to Butch Davis and his agent and Miami were talking. How reliable is he? Idk. But in his business you don't go out on a limb on something you don't know or have any insight on if you dont have to, and there was no benefit from him saying that. That tells me something... he actually knew this was happening

It would sure seem like it. I beseech the football gods to make this happen.

^^^^I strongly feel we will hire Butch.
BOT will do it for two main reasons: 1-Save money which something they love to do and 2- Silence the crowd.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The natives are restless.

I know you are and have always been one of the biggest Butch supporters on CIS and I agree with you, but I waned to get your honest thoughts about the following guys: Herman, Fuente, Chud, and Cristobal

I repeat, we're both Butch guys, just want your legit thoughts on the others.

The natives are restless.

I know you are and have always been one of the biggest Butch supporters on CIS and I agree with you, but I waned to get your honest thoughts about the following guys: Herman, Fuente, Chud, and Cristobal

I repeat, we're both Butch guys, just want your legit thoughts on the others.

I like Herman but my belief is that the BoT won't pay is buyout.
Same for Fuentes.

Fk Mario

I really don't like Chud but I wouldn't be up in arms if they hired him. I'd be **** skeptical though.

I would much rather have Schiano than Chud. But all of these names are leagues behind Butch IMO

Advertisement
I still think this OP is significant in the overall picture of the coaching search.

I agree. That assumes Butch met for drinks with Frenk's buddy at UHealth. I think Frenk has his hand in this more than is let on and might just want to kick a little rear. That letter about the Duke game was completely different than previous presidents -- they would have probably given the game up, apologized and criticized the team for an uncivilized plan that endangered society's very existence.

Advertisement
Back