Butch Davis Update

So what you got for recruiting the best team in history. ROOKIE

What do you want a slow clap? I never questioned his recruiting or developing abilities 18 years ago but **** ain't the same as it was. I'm thankful he quit so we could finally win a championship with the greatest talent assembled instead of choking it away.

Advertisement
What do you want a slow clap? I never questioned his recruiting or developing abilities 18 years ago but **** ain't the same as it was. I'm thankful he quit so we could finally win a championship with the greatest talent assembled instead of choking it away.
Lol u one stupid ****

Advertisement
I'm going to take this moment to invoke Butch's Law.

Butch Davis is a football GOD!

Covered the spread again as well. What a ******* man among men!

There is no Butch's Law. Like others that have come through here, he made a decision thinking he was headed for greener pastures (Jimmy being the only one that did) but ended making a bad decision. Like the greatest of stallions, their best days are behind them. Time to take them behind the barn and put them down.

Advertisement
Yup he did ,but you need to get over the fact that the man is a GOAT no argument you have can dispute the fact BUTCH DAVIS RECRUITED AND DEVELOPED THE BEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN HISTORY!!! NOW WRITE THAT OFF 100 TIMES AND LEARN IT BECAUSE IT IS A **** FACT PERIOD.
Go to bed a snore little boy

butch = great personnel guy + very good administrator - crappy game day HC and game planner

whatever that equals is what you get …. (plus he's an amazing liar and has a ***** of a wife)

Yup he did ,but you need to get over the fact that the man is a GOAT no argument you have can dispute the fact BUTCH DAVIS RECRUITED AND DEVELOPED THE BEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN HISTORY!!! NOW WRITE THAT OFF 100 TIMES AND LEARN IT BECAUSE IT IS A **** FACT PERIOD.

other than the fact that this year's alabama team would wipe that butch UM team off the field

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back