"Butch can't carry Saban's jockstrap"?

Alabaga is one of the premier locations for a college football corch. Just count their rings before saban. They were already a top notch destination.

Stay off his dcik. Let me know when saban puts together the undisputed "Greatest team in College Football History". With all those fvckin bags being dropped.

How many bags did Butch get dropped for him when he was here? ZERO But somehow he put that team together.

Butch took the ******* Cleveland Browns to the playoffs. At least keep it real.

I'm on his **** cause I think he's better than Butch Fvckin' Davis?

So then that means you're on Butch's d!ck, right?

Remind me again which NFL team saban took to the playoffs?

Remind me when Butch won FIVE national championships.

Saban was in the NFL a whole 2 seasons. SMH. He got the **** out of dodge because the Dolphin organization is a disaster.
Yall MF's act like this dude was a loser NFL coach for 10+ years. He was barely there for a cup of coffee.

Because he failed miserably.

What school did sabag corch that was under NCAA sanctions?

HE WASN'T THERE LONG ENOUGH TO FAIL MISERABLY. lol

He didn't get fired, he left.

Advertisement

Saban was in the NFL a whole 2 seasons. SMH. He got the **** out of dodge because the Dolphin organization is a disaster.
Yall MF's act like this dude was a loser NFL coach for 10+ years. He was barely there for a cup of coffee.

Right. He realized he was way out of his depth and bolted.

Just the facks man. I'll ask again. What school did saban corch at that was under NCAA sanctions like Butch?

Just the facks man. I'll ask again. What school did saban corch at that was under NCAA sanctions like Butch?

What head coaching job was Saban fired from?

None.

You still haven't answered my question though.

LOL @ he realized he was out of his depth.

No, he got off the train before it derailed. He wanted control of his team and he wasn't given full reign. He wasn't allowed to sign who he wanted to sign and make all the decisions. He bolted rather than be micromanaged.

You actually think a guy with his arrogance said "I'm not cut out for this, I'm leaving." Then went to a University where there's actually MORE PRESSURE TO WIN than the NFL team he coached for?

Bro, you are special.

Advertisement

None.

Cause it's a stupid fvckin' question that holds no relevancy.

None.

Cause it's a stupid fvckin' question that holds no relevancy.

So only your questions are relevant?

Go it.

A guy who's from the Bill Belichick coaching tree came to the humble realization AFTER ONLY 2 SEASONS that he wasn't cut-out for the NFL. lol

Then left and took an HC job at a college program that holds just as much pressure, if not more. LOL

LOL...Culpepper over Brees set the franchise back a decade...ran Ricky Williams into the ground...Joey Harrington...Jason Allen...bust after bust after bust...failed miserably.

All else being equal, the ***** cut & run like a h o e...the Miami media ate His ***.

******* Him & His SoFla hatin' wife.

Advertisement
He wanted control of his team and he wasn't given full reign. He wasn't allowed to sign who he wanted to sign and make all the decisions. He bolted rather than be micromanaged.

LOL...look at this ***** tellin' stories:

On June 6, 2005 Mueller was hired as the general manager for the Miami Dolphins. Because then head coach Nick Saban had the final say on all roster moves, unlike most NFL general managers Mueller did not have control over player personnel decisions.

He wanted control of his team and he wasn't given full reign. He wasn't allowed to sign who he wanted to sign and make all the decisions. He bolted rather than be micromanaged.

LOL...look at this ***** tellin' stories:

On June 6, 2005 Mueller was hired as the general manager for the Miami Dolphins. Because then head coach Nick Saban had the final say on all roster moves, unlike most NFL general managers Mueller did not have control over player personnel decisions.

lulz

None of this NFL **** is relevant anyway.

Saban's tenure lasted all of 2 years. Not long enough to say he sucked.
Butch, however, got fired from his HC job for going 3-8 after a 5-11 season.

You dumb MF's keep comparing Butch and Saban's NFL career, as if that gives Butch an edge. HE WAS FIRED. The Browns got worse under him.

Yall keep reaching with this NFL **** because you know their college careers are nowhere near each other.

A guy who's won 5 National Championships versus a guy who underachieved, got his team in trouble AND GOT FIRED from his last HC job.

Like I said before...
Some things warrant a good debate and some things are so dumb that you just have to call the other person stupid and walk away.
You MF's are stupid.

Advertisement
None of this NFL **** is relevant anyway.

Saban's tenure lasted all of 2 years. Not long enough to say he sucked.
Butch, however, got fired from his HC job for going 3-8 after a 5-11 season.

You dumb MF's keep comparing Butch and Saban's NFL career, as if that gives Butch an edge. HE WAS FIRED. The Browns got worse under him.

Yall keep reaching with this NFL **** because you know their college careers are nowhere near each other.

A guy who's won 5 National Championships versus a guy who underachieved, got his team in trouble AND GOT FIRED from his last HC job.

Like I said before...
Some things warrant a good debate and some things are so dumb that you just have to call the other person stupid and walk away.
You MF's are stupid.

Only the stuff you say is relevant. Nothing else.

I get it. lulz

ego maniac's dont make good pro coaches . thats why guys like saban, meyer, etc will never be great at nfl level. basketball is same too. pitino, calipari, etc could never make it while brad stephens excels.

Advertisement
Alabaga is one of the premier locations for a college football corch. Just count their rings before saban. They were already a top notch destination.

Stay off his dcik. Let me know when saban puts together the undisputed "Greatest team in College Football History". With all those fvckin bags being dropped.

How many bags did Butch get dropped for him when he was here? ZERO But somehow he put that team together.

Butch took the ******* Cleveland Browns to the playoffs. At least keep it real.

What school did Saban coach at that went under probation after he got fired?

i dont get irrational arguments with Saban. guy won at LSU, he would dominate at Miami if we had him. He is a great college coach. Meyer is too, but hes just a snake.

tumblr_ni0wqdOSWg1qihjppo1_400.gif

Advertisement
Back