Butch Barry new OL coach

Advertisement
****, Diaz and Enos could hire Jesus himself and he would get criticized by some of our fan base. I can see it now:

1. Jesus has no experience coaching an O-line.

2. What recruiting experience does Jesus have?

3. Jesus = Searles - They are the same but Jesus just has a bigger fan base.

This board is so far gone nowadays. SMDH!

Advertisement
As long as the guy has experience which he has plenty of, the Oline is no secret. Hopefully he can relate to kids for recruiting.

Hopefully he can find us some NFL quality linemen, because were barely HS right now...I mean thats an exaggeration, but, dam,n our OL is awful.

Advertisement
Was going to me moderately hype when I thought for a second he coached Eric Fisher up (R1P1 player)...then I read he was the TE Coach at the time so...idk.

Advertisement
****, Diaz and Enos could hire Jesus himself and he would get criticized by some of our fan base. I can see it now:

The board is full of losers who don't know football. Their analytics type. Its' the same way it's always been the football guys vs the nerds.

Advertisement
All I need to know about some of you guys' ability to evaluate an OL coach is that there were multiple serious statements on this board that we should bring Kehoe back... that man is WASHED.

years from now after a successful stint he'll get a job somewhere else and people on here will say BBBB : Bring Back Butch Barry

But Yeshu is the answer to us all..

Advertisement
Back