Butch as DC?, Asst. HC, Recruiting Director...

The fabled myth of Butch Davis has got to be the pinnacle of stupidity for this fanbase. It's like Chicken Little in reverse where 1 moron starts screaming about Butch Davis and eventually everyone joins him in unison without giving it a 2nd thought. I can't wait for the day when these idiots find something else to consume their atrophied brains.
Butch is the greatest defensive mind in football. Don't you remember he's had top ranked defenses every year he's been a coach?

And LOL at the cult morons who think Butch is the 30 year old JJ assistant who would be beating the bushes and doing recruiting grunt work. The dude is an AARP member.

Advertisement
The fabled myth of Butch Davis has got to be the pinnacle of stupidity for this fanbase. It's like Chicken Little in reverse where 1 moron starts screaming about Butch Davis and eventually everyone joins him in unison without giving it a 2nd thought. I can't wait for the day when these idiots find something else to consume their atrophied brains.
Butch is the greatest defensive mind in football. Don't you remember he's had top ranked defenses every year he's been a coach?

And LOL at the cult morons who think Butch is the 30 year old JJ assistant who would be beating the bushes and doing recruiting grunt work. The dude is an AARP member.

But, Butch knows who Trick Daddy is.

BTW, you can't spell Butch without but.

Yeah, the Butch Davidians are annoying at times.

Advertisement
Back