Butch as DC?, Asst. HC, Recruiting Director...

Duvalco.Cane

Sophomore
Would completely galvanize the entire fan base and be totally fck'g epic. Banners? lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I can see Butch going to, for example, Michigan or somewhere else but its hard to see the guy credited with building the greatest collection of talent on one team ever returning as a coordinator to that same team.

But yeah, dreams are nice.

Advertisement
No thanks.

Only will create division among fans and possibly locker room when/if things go badly.

Some of you all need to get over it and move on.

Advertisement
Its probably gonna happen. Why else would they meet? If it was for Butch to congratulate Richt that coulda been done by phone call. The fact that ANYBODY is being negatitive or saying let it go is so ******* stupid. This should be every single Miami Hurricanes fan dream. Do you realize what Richt/Butch would do on the recruting trail? They'd laugh their way to top 5 clases every single year. Not to mention you'd know your getting a competant DC & a man who wants to see Miami back on top. Again idk how or why anybody would make a negitive remark to this idea. You wanna see our Canes back on top this would help in a huge way, thats the goal right?

Advertisement
Its probably gonna happen. Why else would they meet? If it was for Butch to congratulate Richt that coulda been done by phone call. The fact that ANYBODY is being negatitive or saying let it go is so ******* stupid. This should be every single Miami Hurricanes fan dream. Do you realize what Richt/Butch would do on the recruting trail? They'd laugh their way to top 5 clases every single year. Not to mention you'd know your getting a competant DC & a man who wants to see Miami back on top. Again idk how or why anybody would make a negitive remark to this idea. You wanna see our Canes back on top this would help in a huge way, thats the goal right?

where/when did they say those two were going to meet?

Probably going to happen? LMAO! I love what Butch could bring in that capacity and I posted something just like the OP a few days ago. That being said I don't think the above scenario is very likely whatsoever. Is it within the realm of possibility? Sure but I don't think we are going to go that direction. You say Butch had a meeting with Richt? Where and when? I would have to think it was Butch offering congratulations to Richt. I wouldn't look into that too much.

It would be great if it happened but I'm certainly not going to be counting on it. I think we are much more likely to throw 7 figures at the best available elite DC like Chizik or Don Brown which I would be ecstatic about.

Probably going to happen? LMAO! I love what Butch could bring in that capacity and I posted something just like the OP a few days ago. That being said I don't think the above scenario is very likely whatsoever. Is it within the realm of possibility? Sure but I don't think we are going to go that direction. You say Butch had a meeting with Richt? Where and when? I would have to think it was Butch offering congratulations to Richt. I wouldn't look into that too much.

It would be great if it happened but I'm certainly not going to be counting on it. I think we are much more likely to throw 7 figures at the best available elite DC like Chizik or Don Brown which I would be ecstatic about.

It was mentioned by somebody on here that Geo said they met. I was going off of that. If thats not true then no its probably not gonna happen.

Advertisement
This highly improbable wet dream scenario of having the best of both worlds is getting shot down by a very weird sect of anti Butch cultists who feel threatened somehow by his freckled existence.

This highly improbable wet dream scenario of having the best of both worlds is getting shot down by a very weird sect of anti Butch cultists who feel threatened somehow by his freckled existence.

I don't get it one bit. If a split fan base is the only reaon then wtf? There won't be a split when were winning 12 games a year.

It would be a really dumb move. The Butch cult would flip out at any sign of adversity and start calling for him to be handed HC duties and for Richt to be his OC. That would be the ultimate fck up to put Butch on the staff.

Advertisement
Back