But Tell Us…

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
…how you really feel, buddy.

He didn’t even try to hide his racism at all. Recruits should see this kind of crap.
IMG_3272.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
…how you really feel, buddy.

He didn’t even try to hide his racism at all. Recruits should see this kind of crap.
I wonder why ppl think it's ok to openly say these things about certain groups of ppl but not others. Smfh we are regressing.

I've also noticed that the ppl that "advocate most for equality" are the 1st ones to be racial. Insert bigotry and ignorance into everything.

Advertisement
Careful because this exists in all fanbases. Every time a kid chooses an SEC school there are numerous posts in here about entire states being racist rednecks. As we know this is only true about Gainesville.
Lol so true. Both sides need to just stfu and cut the racist bs. Go spend a little more time outside your comfort zone if you feel this way about an entire people.

Last edited:
After doing some research. Mario Cristebal was born in the US. He’s an American…… Secondly being Cuban is not a race. So I don’t know how that comment is racist.. There are plenty of white and Black people that were born in Cuba. See below👇
Ethnic groups
(2012)[a][3]

And finally, what does dirty Cuban even mean? Are they referring to not showering or involved in illegal activities?

Advertisement
After doing some research. Mario Cristebal was born in the US. He’s an American…… Secondly being Cuban is not a race. So I don’t know how that comment is racist.. There are plenty of white and Black people that were born in Cuba. See below👇
Ethnic groups
(2012)[a][3]

And finally, what does dirty Cuban even mean? Are they referring to not showering or involved in illegal activities?
The US government doesn't consider Latino/Hispanic a race.

Advertisement
You just posted 1 person and pretty much stereotyped an entire fan base. Obviously we have no love for the buckeyes but I can promise you, even in South Florida, there's plenty of racist people of all cultures and there are plenty of racist cane fans. Not sure why these threads are even made. When the recruits we miss out on go to places like Tuscaloosa or Columbus, they are treated like gods.

Advertisement
Reality is that there is 1 race.....the human race....everyone is using an incorrect term, a term that does not define the actions/thoughts/behaviors.....we all; have our prejudices....myself? I am am prejudiced against willful ignorance. I don't care what color your skin is or where you came from. If you choose to remain ignorant about a topic and act accordingly, that is on you. Hating someone for the color of their skin is just stupid in my book.

I am afraid recruits don't really care about racist fan bases, otherwise Alabama wouldn't have a team on the field.....

Exactly. All fans have an underbelly of trolls, haters and bozos that flood social media and message boards with garbage.

If a player doesn't come to a school because of what he reads online, it's not just gonna be a long college career—it's gonna be a long life with skin that thin.

IMG_0038.jpeg

**** like this happens all the time. People saying things without thought of the repercussions or ramifications and obviously have underlying issues revealed in what they say.

Advertisement
Back