Bush League move by Clemson/Dabo

Advertisement
They are refusing to give Kelly Bryant an NC ring.

Kid started and won 4 games for them at the most important position?

Dabo coming off as very petty here.

If I leave my team mid-season, I dont get a championship bonus because I designed the car. It is what it is mate.

Don't care what team or coach does it, you don't finish the season due to quitting or getting kicked off, you don't deserve a ring. **** participation trophy lovers.

Advertisement
Not even, dude didn't even make it to the halfway. As soon as week 5 hit, he bounced because Lawrence was so much better than him. Bryant made it through barely a third of the season.

Dabo's an *******, but he's right in this case.

he had to bail to save his eligibility. he didnt have another year left and he would've been put into the cuse game ending his college career. the diff w hurts is that he had another year left so he could stay the full year.

Advertisement
Lol what u talking about OP.... Kelly Bryant quit the team less than half way into the season. He don’t deserve a ring he plays for Mizzou.

not saying he deserves a ring, but he HAD to quit the team when he did. he would've hit the fifth game and lost the redshirt.

Kid walked, quit on his team mates, no way he deserves a ring. Lost your job, stay and serve the team another way

I can hook him up with a dude in China that will make him an exact replica for $20. Problem solved!
If he's really ****ed, bust his *** and get a big signing bonus. Order 10,000 and have them sent to every college football player. Then when one of the Clemson players flashes his ring in a bar 10 years down the road, everyone will say, "Seen a hundred of those".

Advertisement
Don't care what team or coach does it, you don't finish the season due to quitting or getting kicked off, you don't deserve a ring. **** participation trophy lovers.

so if you had one more shot to show off to NFL teams what you can do as a QB and you knew there was no chance youre going to play again unless injury, you wouldn't make a decision to redshirt and find a new team giving you that chance to achieve your dream? come on. also, he preserved their unbeaten season by being the main reason they beat ATM. their d was awful hat game and sunshine wasnt ready

so if you had one more shot to show off to NFL teams what you can do as a QB and you knew there was no chance youre going to play again unless injury, you wouldn't make a decision to redshirt and find a new team giving you that chance to achieve your dream? come on. also, he preserved their unbeaten season by being the main reason they beat ATM. their d was awful hat game and sunshine wasnt ready

Decisions have concessions and/or repercussions. He could have stayed and got a ring (he was even offered a shirt) and then he could have transferred and still got to show his talents elsewhere. He felt he wasn't part of the team anymore personally and left. He left the team and didn't finish, his choice.

Advertisement
Decisions have concessions and/or repercussions. He could have stayed and got a ring (he was even offered a shirt) and then he could have transferred and still got to show his talents elsewhere. He felt he wasn't part of the team anymore personally and left. He left the team and didn't finish, his choice.

the thing w being offered a shirt is that zero shot it would've been preserved esp when you look after the fact, he would've played for the rest of the Cuse game and then back on the bench. also, ***** this team nonsense. hes gotta do what's best for his future. again, idc if he gets a ring or not and im not bashing clemson for not giving one. just saying, every kid out there is trying to make the league and base their decisions around it. that's why they have to play CFB and it isnt bc its for your enjoyment. theyre trying to make the league.

You realize that ALL professional sports teams give rings to anyone that was apart of the team for at least 1 game?
Are you sure about that? It’s up to the team who gets the ring. I doubt too many teams would give a ring to someone who quit on the team early on.

I remember Clemson having some really hot cheerleaders back in the 82 Orange Bowl. Other than that and them putting two behind Al's ear, I don't give a crap about them. That said, you do not win NC's being a nice guy -- even Howard, who was a gentleman, has a very nasty side to him when crossed. Dabo is bogus and this is more his true colors. Can't wait to kick their rears off OUR THRONE!

Advertisement
Back