Bush League move by Clemson/Dabo

BOLTY

Recruit
They are refusing to give Kelly Bryant an NC ring.

Kid started and won 4 games for them at the most important position?

Dabo coming off as very petty here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dabo Wabo has a point.

One thing for some out of the blue life circumstance that caused Bryant to leave--he departed of his own choice.

Decisions have consequences. Funny when life smacks people in the face and then they whine about putting their face in the way in the first place.

Bolty my man, do like the old Timex watches... they take a licken and keep on ticking.

Advertisement

Ummmm he wasn’t on the team , why would he get a ring? He chose to quit at half way mark , so tough ****y.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Definitely on Dabo's corner on this one... He's not on the team so he doesn't get a ring.

This isn't a situation where he left with 2 games out either, he left early in the season. I'm not sure why HE'D want one either?!

I think the backlash comes from what people in the pros where teams have given rings to players that were traded away during the season. It's a nice gesture and all but I wonder how those players really feel about it. Do they really care that they got a ring? Feel the sense of accomplishment when they were on another team during the grind?

Not for me, thanks but no thanks.

Ummmm he wasn’t on the team , why would he get a ring? He chose to quit at half way mark , so tough ****y.

Not even, dude didn't even make it to the halfway. As soon as week 5 hit, he bounced because Lawrence was so much better than him. Bryant made it through barely a third of the season.

Dabo's an *******, but he's right in this case.

Advertisement
Back