Burrow

Cam Harris.

Was it Cam? I couldn’t remember who it was, I just remember one of our players kind of got hit from the side and it sort of hyperextended their leg, and we immediately had people after the game saying he was done for the year. If I knew how to search for those posts I would find them but it’s not worth my time. I think you’re right it was probably a ball carrier. So that makes sense.

Advertisement
Was it Cam? I couldn’t remember who it was, I just remember one of our players kind of got hit from the side and it sort of hyperextended their leg, and we immediately had people after the game saying he was done for the year. If I knew how to search for those posts I would find them but it’s not worth my time. I think you’re right it was probably a ball carrier. So that makes sense.
Cam was hit head on and hyperextended the knee early on in the season. After that Phillips took a cheap shot a game or two later on a crack back cut block where it looked terrible and he kept on playing.

Prizm comes out next month, his prizm silver is going to be nice and affordable now thankfully. Soon as he comes back and throws his first touchdown it’ll 10x its price in once day.
you know it haha, packs around Miami have been pretty hard to come by recently. Looking for some black Friday deals but don't want to overpay especially since the market has caused these packs to be ridiculously overpriced if not from retailers.

Eventually, the rules will eventually change in college and pro football to protect the QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks more like Brady's injury back in the day. Sucks because he was playing good ball but he'll be back next year.

Advertisement
I would still take him and one leg over Tua. Did you see how bad he looked today? The kid can’t throw past 10 yards it seems. Maybe it’s the play calling and O-line but **** would I rather have Burrow right now.

We had somebody on here comparing Cam to McGahees knee injury. If somebody sprains an ankle cis starts calling for amputation

Advertisement
Yea it’s an ACL not an amputation...
Just came out that it’s the ACL, MCL & also Structural. His leg must’ve been firmly planted & rolled upon straight at the hinge joint of the knee at full speed. 😖

He’ll probably be out for next season too, just to get his mental back. But yeah; ppl saying it’s career ending is being hella dramatic. If Teddy Bridgewater & Alex Smith can both come back from what might be the two worst leg injuries I’ve seen, Burrow will come back. And if Cincy is smart, they would be heavily investing in their OL to protect their #1 commodity.

Just came out that it’s the ACL, MCL & also Structural. His leg must’ve been firmly planted & rolled upon straight at the hinge joint of the knee at full speed. 😖

He’ll probably be out for next season too, just to get his mental back. But yeah; ppl saying it’s career ending is being hella dramatic. If Teddy Bridgewater & Alex Smith can both come back from what might be the two worst leg injuries I’ve seen, Burrow will come back. And if Cincy is smart, they would be heavily investing in their OL to protect their #1 commodity.
as someone who had 6 surgeries on my knees not to mention finally getting them both replaced I sympathize with anyone that has a knee injury but with the advancements they've made nowadays it would almost need to be hanging from an artery not to be able to be fixed and fixed solidly...now like you said it's will be a mental thing after it is healed..

Advertisement
Back