Burns, kaaya, and coley make all-acc teams

It seems fair to me. Burns going to best one of those CB's in 2 years.

Advertisement
Go look at the ACC passing leaders...BK had 204 less passing yards than Watson and he missed a game and a half. 12 total sacks behind a terrible OL and a 15 to 4 TD to INT ratio!! If that's not good for 1 or 2 in the ACC I don't know what else he can do understand the circumstances. Not to mentionColette for an OC.

Those are the typical ***** jobs, but I have to say that Badgley may have gotten the shaft worse than any other. Honorable mention? WTF? That freshman kicker from Clemson missed 5 extra points.

Just get the new ******* coach in here so he can put these kids in the right positions to be successful. This seriously makes me sick.

Advertisement
Badgley got royally screwed. He lead the nation in FG's made (25) and was the top scoring kicker in the ACC (113) points. The Mexican from FSU was second to Badgley.

I think not taking Kickoffs hurt Badgley. That's all I can come up with. He was great this year. Aguayo was good, but had the same % as Badgley with fewer total FGs and points. The kid from Clemson only had two misses. I can see him getting the nod over Badgley. But not Martin or Aguayo.

Those are the typical ***** jobs, but I have to say that Badgley may have gotten the shaft worse than any other. Honorable mention? WTF? That freshman kicker from Clemson missed 5 extra points.

Wait, really? I take back what i said about him then. Badgley was completely screwed.

Advertisement
Badgley got royally screwed. He lead the nation in FG's made (25) and was the top scoring kicker in the ACC (113) points. The Mexican from FSU was second to Badgley.
Badgley certainly deserved some recognition ...Maybe Burns stays and becomes a 1st rounder next year, certainly a high second, which translates into millions instead of thousands..

Advertisement
so good players do come from outside of South Florida? The FSU selections came from preseason hype.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back