Burns Dropped 6-7racks On Jewelry

LOL. This queen starts a sissy catty gossip thread then starts talking about pistol whipping another poster. This is awesome!

I can just picture this dude 252 with his perfectly manicured beard and waxed eyebrows yelling to his styling assistant, "Flan, get my piece! This uppity bytch needs a taste!" Flan frantically runs off with his feet femininely flopping out to the sides and returns with pistol with a pink crystal bejeweled grip and hands it to 252 like Alec Baldwin holding the GlennGary leads.

As 252 goes to grab the pistol with his manicured purple nails shining and his long pinky nail painted a glossy gold to show how unique he really is, he gets punched in the face 50 times with no answer, and Flan runs off screaming, "Lordy, this bytch gone crazy! He killing 2-5!"

Hilarious

Advertisement
All you grown *** men watching another men's wallet should be ashamed of yourselves

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Glad for him. Hopefully he gets the streak going again with 1st round picks.

Again? I do believe Phillip Dorsett was a first rounder last year so hopefully Burns can continue the streak

Ereck Flowers says Hi as well.

Do you guys understand what a "streak" is?

https://youtu.be/MLCLMEYp9s0
Thanks [MENTION=2343]Cribby[/MENTION] not only am I motivated to get through my shift but now I know what a streak is

I can just picture this dude 252 with his perfectly manicured beard and waxed eyebrows yelling to his styling assistant, "Flan, get my piece! This uppity bytch needs a taste!" Flan frantically runs off with his feet femininely flopping out to the sides and returns with pistol with a pink crystal bejeweled grip and hands it to 252 like Alec Baldwin holding the GlennGary leads.

This is probably the funniest thing i have read in the last month. Especially the styling assistant's name, Flan, and the line about an uppity bytch needing a taste.

Advertisement
LOL. This queen starts a sissy catty gossip thread then starts talking about pistol whipping another poster. This is awesome!

As 252 goes to grab the pistol with his manicured purple nails shining and his long pinky nail painted a glossy gold to show how unique he really is, he gets punched in the face 50 times with no answer, and Flan runs off screaming, "Lordy, this bytch gone crazy! He killing 2-5!"

***** you lame. Get the **** out of here with your corny *** jokes. Your *** *** probably paint your nails. You one punk ***** i would love to see get your **** peeled.

Sorry, but spend not, want not applies even more to someone who could be out of the league and broke in just a couple of years.

It's not my money, I don't care but that is a terrible waste of dough, especially his family situation. He will be sorry one day.

Advertisement

***** you lame. Get the **** out of here with your corny *** jokes. Your *** *** probably paint your nails. You one punk ***** i would love to see get your **** peeled.

Biggest cliche on the Internet. The loser with big keyboard muscles threatening other posters. Anyone that posts lame threats like this is guaranteed to be a helpless effeminate puff.

6 grand ant nothing let the kid enjoy himself, the kid worked hard been threw alot and stayed focused let him cut lose and enjoy being a pro.

Probably bought all that **** at a designer store, if he spent $41K in a place like that, he pretty much bought $20K worth of jewelry.

Not that I really care or does he.

Better ways to buy high quality jewelry, been there, done that, worked in the business.

Advertisement
A fool and his money are soon parted. I believe he'll have a long and productive career, but he's only one accident or play away from wondering where his next paycheck will come from.

We're all young and dumb at that age thinking we'll conquer the world. I hope it works out for him.

Biggest cliche on the Internet. The loser with big keyboard muscles threatening other posters. Anyone that posts lame threats like this is guaranteed to be a helpless effeminate puff.

Funniest part is this is the same quiff who started a gossipy chick thread about how Artie is spending Artie's money. Tough thug gossip reporter.

Set it up *****. We can do it in a boxing ring or the street. Aint **** internet over here.

Advertisement

Funniest part is this is the same quiff who started a gossipy chick thread about how Artie is spending Artie's money. Tough thug gossip reporter.

You can set it up too. Boxing ring, the octagon, the streets or wherever. Be happy to bust your ****.

Set it up *****. We can do it in a boxing ring or the street. Aint **** internet over here.

You can set it up too. Boxing ring, the octagon, the streets or wherever. Be happy to bust your ****.

You seem upset

You seem upset

Completely rustled. The internets are serious business.

midol-pms-maximum-strength-gelcaps-24-count-2.gif

Advertisement
Back