Burns Dropped 6-7racks On Jewelry

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just seen this on the webs.
TMZ

Is small time purchase supposed to be a big deal?

Did i say it was a big deal or a problem? If i thought it was i would have said it. Stay in your lane.

You create a whole thread on a nickel and dime jewelry purchase but expect no comments?

You sound like a bored housewife.

You sound like a punk ***** that needs to get pistol whipped.

Glad he's going to get paid but ****. I wish he'd at least wait until he signs a contract before blowing 40 grand on jewelry. The tax man is a biach. A million dollars turns into 600 grand really fast once Uncle Sam gets a hold of it.

Advertisement
Glad he's going to get paid but ****. I wish he'd at least wait until he signs a contract before blowing 40 grand on jewelry. The tax man is a biach. A million dollars turns into 600 grand really fast once Uncle Sam gets a hold of it.

Don't forget the agent cut off that too.

Advertisement
The alarming thing to me is that he's doing this BEFORE he gets that first fat paycheck. Imagine what he'll blow afterwards. These kids need real financial advice. ****, they are so bad at managing their money the league should pay them half up front and the rest in monthly instalments after they retire. They are TERRIBLE at managing their money.

Also, what do you think the resale value is of those items? Half? A third? I hope he never has to find out.

You hens done gossiping about a 1st/2nd round NFL player buying jewelry for pocket change?

Won't be pocket change when he's out of the league. Also, do you think he'll spend less once he sees those fat checks coming in? Jewelry is a TERRIBLE investment.

You hens done gossiping about a 1st/2nd round NFL player buying jewelry for pocket change?

Won't be pocket change when he's out of the league. Also, do you think he'll spend less once he sees those fat checks coming in? Jewelry is a TERRIBLE investment.

What I think is that I'm not going to spend time thinking about chump change jewelry purchase. Why the obsession with managing his life and finances?

The alarming thing to me is that he's doing this BEFORE he gets that first fat paycheck. Imagine what he'll blow afterwards. These kids need real financial advice. ****, they are so bad at managing their money the league should pay them half up front and the rest in monthly instalments after they retire. They are TERRIBLE at managing their money.

Also, what do you think the resale value is of those items? Half? A third? I hope he never has to find out.

You can give them all the advice in the world, but you can't fix stupid. You don't need a financial adviser to tell you it's dumb to blow 41k on "jewlery"

This kid will probably go broke very fast

Advertisement
Back