Burgess Owens

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thread Reply Ban - No P word that sort of rhymes with analytics.
Why? Because he is a black man who tells it how he sees it??
Why would a black man criticize Colin Kaepernick and be a staunch Trump supporter? Both of which Owens does. If you are anti Colin Kaepernick, kindly let me know so that I can mute/block you on this site.

Burgess was an outstanding player, one of the best of the ‘70’s, and we did have some great players in the ‘70’s (just not enough).

He was an All-American and a longtime starter on several NFL teams.

View attachment 128051
That’s Ted Hendricks to his right, no. 83.

I think Burgess went in the first round. I’d have to check.
He did. Dude was great. Like so many of the older Canes he suffers some from being before the uprising. He would have started and staffed on any Cane, or other. team. In addition to the physical skills he was a coach on the field and a true class act.

Why would a black man criticize Colin Kaepernick and be a staunch Trump supporter? Both of which Owens does. If you are anti Colin Kaepernick, kindly let me know so that I can mute/block you on this site.
1598020974091.png

Advertisement

This thread is very valuable for purposes of scientific experimentation.

We will get to see firsthand whether @RVA Cane has a band hammer that works on both ends of the spectrum, or only on one.

Advertisement
Does anyone remember the career of Burgess Owens here?

I'm hazy, but I thought he was one of the great players in UM history, that is rarely mentioned as one of our best. Sort of the same way I think of Ryan McNeil.
Good calls, I don't speak up on burgess, but ryan mcNeil, as I've pointed out several times to the clowns who want to keep trying to criticize coach rumph was our best NFL corner, and than sam shields. I'll leave it at that, but with coach rumph, guys will consistently get noticed now:

Crib!

This thread is very valuable for purposes of scientific experimentation.

We will get to see firsthand whether @RVA Cane has a band hammer that works on both ends of the spectrum, or only on one.
Or the incompetence of the higher ups to keep their site up to par. Evidence shows they're very indifferent imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back