Burgess Owens wrote an article in today's Wall St. Journal

No. What you're saying is, I won't call it a lie, but absolute total fiction. Utter nonsense.

You would be surprised the history you don’t know.

Africans were NOT selling their “own” people into slavery. People want to sell this agenda, but it is false.

There are many ethnic groups in the land called Africa. Blacks in America are overwhelmingly “*****”.

We have a large range of skin pigmentation from albino to blackish brown that has NOTHING to do with mixing with whites the last 400 years.

We have predominantly wide noses, thick lips, dense bones, grow full beards and wooly Afros, and have a large percentage of fast twitch muscles.

We migrated into west, central, east, and South Africa from the Middle East and North Africa. We have had up and down relations with those natives for thousands.

We are similar to them to the untrained eye, but very different. When they defeated us in battle, they would sell us to Arab and European slave traders because WE ARE NOT THE SAME.

The religion that was taken from ***** slaves was Judaism and the language taken from them was Hebrew. Millions of ****** in Africa still practice the ancient abrahamic customs of the Torah to this day.

The Lemba tribe of South Africa are practicing Hebrews who trace their lineage to North Africa and Israel. White Kazaar Jews disputed this claim and tested them genetically. The test came back conclusively backing their claims and they were GENETICALLY descended form LEVITICAL PRIESTS!

THE Lemba, Yoruba, Igbo, Bantu, Luo, and many other ***** tribes are genetically the same, dna haplogroup E1B1A. This is the hapolgroup of ****** in the Western Hemisphere as well.

You should read more books before declaring what is “absolute total fiction” and “utter nonsense”.

Advertisement
We were producing greats long before Chuck Foreman. Get yourself a copy of Jim Martz' history of Miami football, written in 1980. It's called Hurricane Watch.

I didn't say we weren't! I was just pointing out that many people only look at our stars from the early 80s on. But we had a rich history before that. Too many guys to mention here, but Owens and Foreman were among them.

I didn't say we weren't! I was just pointing out that many people only look at our stars from the early 80s on. But we had a rich history before that. Too many guys to mention here, but Owens and Foreman were among them.
Fran Cursi was a 1st team AA QB in 59....Even before Mira..and many more Greats before him...

Advertisement
Fran Cursi was a 1st team AA QB in 59....Even before Mira..and many more Greats before him...
Spelled Curci. My recollection is that he was 2nd team AP A-A, but I might be wrong.

According to Martz' book, Hurricane Watch, Curci was Sigma Nu president, Dean's List 4X, Iron Arrow and Omicron Delta Kappa.

Just says he was A-A.

Interestingly, Curci's OC was Hank Stram who spent one year at UM developing Curci after two years at Notre Dame. After one year at Miami, Stram left to coach the new Dallas Texans, the new entry in the old American Football League. That team moved to Kansas City, became the Chiefs, and Stram led them to a Super Bowl.

Spelled Curci. My recollection is that he was 2nd team AP A-A, but I might be wrong.

According to Martz' book, Hurricane Watch, Curci was Sigma Nu president, Dean's List 4X, Iron Arrow and Omicron Delta Kappa.

Just says he was A-A.

Interestingly, Curci's OC was Hank Stram who spent one year at UM developing Curci after two years at Notre Dame. After one year at Miami, Stram left to coach the new Dallas Texans, the new entry in the old American Football League. That team moved to Kansas City, became the Chiefs, and Stram led them to a Super Bowl.
1st Team AA

Africans were NOT selling their “own” people into slavery. People want to sell this agenda, but it is false.

There are many ethnic groups in the land called Africa. Blacks in America are overwhelmingly “*****”.

We have a large range of skin pigmentation from albino to blackish brown that has NOTHING to do with mixing with whites the last 400 years.

We have predominantly wide noses, thick lips, dense bones, grow full beards and wooly Afros, and have a large percentage of fast twitch muscles.

We migrated into west, central, east, and South Africa from the Middle East and North Africa. We have had up and down relations with those natives for thousands.

We are similar to them to the untrained eye, but very different. When they defeated us in battle, they would sell us to Arab and European slave traders because WE ARE NOT THE SAME.

The religion that was taken from ***** slaves was Judaism and the language taken from them was Hebrew. Millions of ****** in Africa still practice the ancient abrahamic customs of the Torah to this day.

The Lemba tribe of South Africa are practicing Hebrews who trace their lineage to North Africa and Israel. White Kazaar Jews disputed this claim and tested them genetically. The test came back conclusively backing their claims and they were GENETICALLY descended form LEVITICAL PRIESTS!

THE Lemba, Yoruba, Igbo, Bantu, Luo, and many other ***** tribes are genetically the same, dna haplogroup E1B1A. This is the hapolgroup of ****** in the Western Hemisphere as well.

You should read more books before declaring what is “absolute total fiction” and “utter nonsense”.
Utter, utter nonsense. Yes, some of the Lemba have shown the haplotype which is associated with Cohen's, the line of priests, suggesting they have some ancestry from Jews who migrated to eastern Africa, but your overall thesis is wrong.

When you start mentioning "Khazars" I know you're in the looney bin.

Advertisement

you are the one who doesn't know history....

you think any of this isn't true? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...affairs-laughed-friend-raped-parishioner.html. Lol. wait until 2027 when the files have to be released to the public and the history books will be turned upside down.

Utter, utter nonsense. Yes, some of the Lemba have shown the haplotype which is associated with Cohen's, the line of priests, suggesting they have some ancestry from Jews who migrated to eastern Africa, but your overall thesis is wrong.

When you start mentioning "Khazars" I know you're in the looney bin.

Smh.

It's not every day that one of our Canes writes an article in the WSJ, so thought I'd mention it.

It's a good read about him and it's not surprising that he's been successful in life beyond playing ball. It's in the "Opinion" section.

It's timely, too because there's the thread going on right now about the Tallahassee schools; he went to Rickards about half a century ago.

And he's very likely the best player we've got from that town.

Was a very good ball player at Miami (AA) and in the pros (Jets and Raiders).

If you don't subscribe to the newspaper, I'd recommend picking up a copy - it's worth the read.
That's one of my God parents. One of the smartest and most opinionated athletes you'll ever come across.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look dude if you not the 1/3 of Israel I don't care what you believe. I'm not going to use this platform to expound upon this. Maybe you're genuinely curious or you're a scofffer. If you really want to know contact IUIC Miami. Shalom
Im 1/2 ******...and was Bar Mitzvahed in 73....I can still read from the Torah....Speak fluent Hebrew...with 2 cousins who studied Judaism (although neither became Rabbi's) even though they were Thouroughly schooled to do so....Im not gonna get into this sillyness that I've read...but some of the crap I've read in this thread is nothing short of absolute nonsense...

We were producing greats long before Chuck Foreman. Get yourself a copy of Jim Martz' history of Miami football, written in 1980. It's called Hurricane Watch.
Eddie Edwards & Don Lattimore from Fort Pierce to name a couple from the mid-70s

Eddie Edwards & Don Lattimore from Fort Pierce to name a couple from the mid-70s
My bad. Misread and missed “long before Foreman” which Edwards & Lattimore obviously weren’t. But they were both greats from those 1970s winning FP Central Cobra teams. Treasure Coast area had its share of good Canes players or stars from the 80s & 90s - Ryan McNeil, Kenny Holmes, Randy Bethel, Dale Dawkins, Cleveland Gary . . .

Im 1/2 ******...and was Bar Mitzvahed in 73....I can still read from the Torah....Speak fluent Hebrew...with 2 cousins who studied Judaism (although neither became Rabbi's) even though they were Thouroughly schooled to do so....Im not gonna get into this sillyness that I've read...but some of the crap I've read in this thread is nothing short of absolute nonsense...
Yawn, no such thing as 1/2 ****** according to the Bible. Numbers 1:18. Again, I don't care what you think... Teach what you teach and we'll teach what we teach, and let's see what that end will be... You scared😁

Advertisement
Back