Burgess-Becker top 5

All ACC
Premium
Miami, FSU, UF, LSU, Bama.

From ESPN-

Miami might hold the sentimental advantage at this point. The Hurricanes were the team the athletic defensive back prospect watched growing up.

"I watched UM a lot. A lot of my family members are big UM fans,"

Sounds familiar

Advertisement
How does this kid stack up to Ha Ha? I know that's lofty but for a junior, SBB looks like the elite of tue elite.

Advertisement
How does this kid stack up to Ha Ha? I know that's lofty but for a junior, SBB looks like the elite of tue elite.

These are the type of guys we need to start getting regularly.

Instead of getting 1 out of 5, we need to get 3 or 4.

Amen brother. Amen.

I said before that SBB is the type of kid we have been losing the last few years and it has to stop. Not sure where he ends up on the field but he's going to be a star. Not all 5 stars are created equal, there's just those ones that you know are destined for big things. I think he fits that bill.

I wouldn't put those type of expectations on the kid just yet. Ha Ha was one of the top ten players in the country the year he came out and has been an absolute monster in college.

I think he has the abilitie but Bama allows him to jut go and make plays, here wouldn't be as easy but as a safety he's a top playmaker

Advertisement

I wouldn't put those type of expectations on the kid just yet. Ha Ha was one of the top ten players in the country the year he came out and has been an absolute monster in college.

No doubt. Just curious how he stacks up at the same point in his career. Burgess-Becker is still pretty young so I recognize the potentially insane comparison but I'm sure some here have seen both play.

Advertisement
Back