Burgess-Becker Recaps Season

View as article
Advertisement
He says signing day now but you never know with these kids. Numerous kids say they are going to wait for this date or that date but sometimes get that feeling or get tired of the recruiting process. I see Calvin prob committing before the season starts then burgess following him

Smh at this fanbase... People already calling a kid a diva even when his recruiting cycle doesn't end until 14 months from now lol..

The goal of Al Golden camps and off campus scrimmages is to get fans and recruits excited about the U again. We can clearly see "all" the top talent in the State of Miami giving the U strong consideration or committing early. Heck we already got a top 5 class and busting our *** to close out on a few more studs. If we can beat Louisville, get the guys to our camp, scrimmages and win big time next year, then we'll close on the majority of the big timers we offered and will offer in 2015. The 2015 class will be smaller so some will be lost to the numbers game. Its key for our offense to be more exciting and consistent. We gotta field an offense that make the kids want to be a part of it. Not the one that can't complete a 4th and one or 3rd and goal runs. Defense!! won't go there :(

Advertisement
So he's a "DIVA" because he's going to make his decision on NSD next yr. I don't understand the thought process of a lot of ppl on this board. He's going to enjoy the recruiting process the right way and then make his choice sounds right on my end. Enjoy the process son

Yeah pretty dumb to be calling him a diva already.

So he's a "DIVA" because he's going to make his decision on NSD next yr. I don't understand the thought process of a lot of ppl on this board. He's going to enjoy the recruiting process the right way and then make his choice sounds right on my end. Enjoy the process son

Yeah pretty dumb to be calling him a diva already.

He is tweeting this thread so you know he is reading the board.

If we're talking Diva's, Burgess-Becker is the farthest thing from it. He played with a broken hand at the IMG SouthEast tournament and is one of the most humble kids I've met. Great kid with great parents as well.

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprised if he knows where he's going for a while, but wants to enjoy the recruiting process and finalize it on NSD. Jermaine Grace did the same thing last year.

Advertisement
Back