Rationole1

All-American
Post #1868
Brevard County
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
Re: Bullard..none and done. Reply
He's not the only one. The gates are also worried about Ledbetter, Powell, Jones, and Phillips

Advertisement
grade issues at UF, I thought they fixed all that stuff up there. I know it is harder to get into UF than FSU, but I didn't think it was that much harder.

Advertisement
nothing on our boards about this...not sure how the nole would know.

It was common knowledge that Bullard wasn't in great shape but from what I remember he is on track

Powell is the one that is very borderline

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kane wasn't a grade casualty. He just cracked some dude's head open. I think Marti made it in, but was out not much after. Wylie was on the team for a while. Can't remember if he came in later though.

Advertisement
Na, Kane got arrested before he made it in though. Kid went to some party I think like right after graduating high school and the proceeded to bust a bottle upside some dude's head. Scholarship was dropped after that.

Could care less, though it doesn't hurt my feelings to see them struggle in any way. I'm sure they'd have similar reactions if Duke or Tracy or somebody was a grade ?. I'm concerned mostly with AJL; we need that kid to qualify.

I don't believe I said they didn't qualify, I said they didn't make it. I don't remember Marti or Wylie ever being on the team but sure I'm wrong.

Advertisement
Back