building depth with young guys

in terms of long term i mean ... mc and company always gonna favor the larger body
so why did we pay him to stay? clearly we want to use him, the gameflow was what it was, I am fine with Mallory on that last drive. he was running well. Pringle may get a lot more use vs FSU.
 
we can circle back to this later. season isn't over.
That’s cool, you’re more than entitled to your opinion and I respect it. Pull receipts later, I don’t care.

But we get it, you like Pringle. No need to pepper us with 157 different posts pushing the same narrative. It gets old
 
so why did we pay him to stay? clearly we want to use him, the gameflow was what it was, I am fine with Mallory on that last drive. he was running well. Pringle may get a lot more use vs FSU.
different rb coach ... i actually agree with you, but i'm using history as evidence, we haven't used smaller backs well
 
different rb coach ... i actually agree with you, but i'm using history as evidence, we haven't used smaller backs well
Mario has actually used guys his size. I agree he would always probably be the #2 guy to a bigger back at best, but that's not a bad thing. lets also not act like Pringle is 160 lb. He's 190 which is plenty for CFB. Next year we are talking about him perhaps at 200 lb. If we project him at that size running thru arm tackles and being the fastest player on the team, it's highly likely we don't want to see him elsewhere.
 
That’s cool, you’re more than entitled to your opinion and I respect it. Pull receipts later, I don’t care.

But we get it, you like Pringle. No need to pepper us with 157 different posts pushing the same narrative. It gets old
I like Mallory also but he's also not yet shown he's this elite RB that's a sure thing. take away FAMU and he's kinda the same as Pringle.
 
Mario has actually used guys his size. I agree he would always probably be the #2 guy to a bigger back at best, but that's not a bad thing. lets also not act like Pringle is 160 lb. He's 190 which is plenty for CFB. Next year we are talking about him perhaps at 200 lb. If we project him at that size running thru arm tackles and being the fastest player on the team, it's highly likely we don't want to see him elsewhere.
real talk, which small back has mc used well at miami under shannon? it's been fletch, martinez, fletcher, marty ... pringle had a great game vs ncstate ... but the majority of the time he's gone with bigger backs
 
real talk, which small back has mc used well at miami under shannon? it's been fletch, martinez, fletcher, marty ... pringle had a great game vs ncstate ... but the majority of the time he's gone with bigger backs
he had 1 or 2 at Oregon if I recall. CJ Verdell and Travis Dye for example
 
Last edited:
Back
Top