Building Champions Spring Tour 2018

Advertisement
Thank you for sharing some stories about the event. Did Richt ever get to this question?

Really didn’t say anything we haven’t heard but he spoke more about Jarren and Cade than he mention Rosier and Perry if that means anything. If the season started today Malik is the choice but he not counting the young Guns out.

I hope you go to the Alumni Game Watch events in Orlando. I met Richt at the Grand Bohemian 2 years ago. I had a similar expereince. He's a warm personality to everyone.

I hope you go to the Alumni Game Watch events in Orlando. I met Richt at the Grand Bohemian 2 years ago. I had a similar expereince. He's a warm personality to everyone.

For sure. If it’s home games I’ll be at HRS showing my *** like everyone else. Lol I live in both Orlando and Lakeland but I’ll be sure to catch the away games at watch parties. Where do fans normally go? I heard Altamonte Springs Duffy at the event.

Last season it WAS, but just about every season it gets relocated. A few years ago, we had Andrew Bain see some of the games with us.
Regardless, we make some noise and it's fun to celebrate when you can't be at the stadium.
Check out the Facebook group to keep up to date.

Advertisement
Chilling lol, me and George seen a post one time and I bet him it was u.

Lol. Yeah bruh it’s me. Just up here in Lakeland board af so I’m on this board all the time. I’ll be down there for the games because I got season tickets so we gotta link up if you still down south.

Advertisement
Back