Building Champions Spring Tour 2018

Sigma_Cane_7

Senior

Anyone in the Orlando area going? I just called and it’s $50 for Hurricane Club members and $75 if not. At the Grand Bohemian Hotel in Downtown Orlando on May 17th (Thursday) from 630pm-800pm. I think I might go.

Geez is this another level of Fandom that makes me a dweeb???

Advertisement

Anyone in the Orlando area going? I just called and it’s $50 for Hurricane Club members and $75 if not. At the Grand Bohemian Hotel in Downtown Orlando on May 17th (Thursday) from 630pm-800pm. I think I might go.

Geez is this another level of Fandom that makes me a dweeb???

Nah, you were a dweeb long before this , so go and enjoy fam lol

CMR and Blake James coming to New York May 22nd - luncheon format. Smart move - lots of Canes fans/alumni there.

I will definitely attend that.

Advertisement
Reserved my spot. There’s a Q&A portion so if y’all got any questions y’all want me to ask Richt if I get the chance let me know.

1526598401975.jpeg

We out here.

Advertisement
Before we even got to ask questions coach Richt:

“Before anyone asks who the QB is going to be, we’ll get to that”.

👀👀👀👀

Advertisement
Nice! How was the turnout?

Very intimate crowd. About 100 ppl but all the chairs were full. Joe Zagagki was the host. What a boob. He kept telling Gator jokes. Blake James must have gotten a cool guy blood transfusion because he was actually tolerable to listen to. Richt told some good stories.

Made a point to how committed he is to run the team the right way, brought up cheating in recruiting and how Bobby Bowden told all his coaches he doesn’t condone it and if caught they were done. He follows that mantra so we won’t be In the bag game. I played the lotto tonight so I hope I get lucky.

I can see why parents love him so much. Really cool person in person.

Advertisement
It was my first time going to an event with him. I've been to these things with Coker, Randy, and Golden. He was, by far, the most entertaining. I wont go into too many specifics, but I think he loves being the head ball coach at Miami. Of note, he loved Willis, Jaquan, Jackson, Gauthier, our running backs. Thinks our Realus George will solve a lot of problems. Thinks our incoming tight ends will make an immediate impact. Thinks what is separating us from the top echelon of football (which he admitted was Bama and Clemson) is depth. Thinks if, ahem, there was a year, ahem, cough, cough that if guys who didn't leave early who weren't ready, cough, cough, that sure would help. Something that slightly concerns me, was that CMR stated that if you saw our kicking in the Spring, you know how excited we are to get our kicker from Texas coming in.

Two quick stories...
Realus George was signing in to Club Liv at Hard Rock for his recruiting visit and the guy told him "Thanks for coming, we think your son will be here in a minute" CMR said, well, he's 260 lbs with no neck and looks like he's 35 so it kinda made sense someone would say that..

After Wide Right II, the kicker got back in the locker room and "had the audacity to say, well coach, it only would have been a tie anyway." CMR said he was beside himself. All I could think after hearing that was how he got out of that locker room without any physical harm is a mystery to me.

I had to travel for work, so I missed the Jacksonville one. Anybody go to that one at Everbank Field?

Advertisement
Back