BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

IMG_3015.jpeg

My bestie has already conquered college football.

WSJ: https://apple.news/A7WaF5uCcT1WK_EKFa9HQEA

Put a fork in it fellas, it’s over. College football has been subdued and conquered.

Advertisement
tbh, Deion can keep Sapp. He's a low life. He used to be our low life, but we can do without him. He's a net negative to even have around, IMO.

But we can't be losing Playmaker and the Brahma Bull. nah, b. we can't have that.

Should I change my name to BuffaloRobes though?

If anyone needed to know how full of **** deion is this sums it up to a TEE. Anyone who knows warren or anything at all about him would know coaching has never been a glimmer of a thought in his slow *** head. Dude don't give a **** about anyone or anything and his communication skills are non existent. Imagine putting young impressionable kids around him to be molded. **** outta here! This **** is really getting annoying to me how all that's going on is how can we get as many eyes on us as possible for any reason at all. Who cares if it's anything positive or even genuine.
Well, Deion did say Sapp could work half days. Does that apply to all CU assistants?

As much as I want to appreciate what Deion has done for Colorado, I just can’t buy into it.

Advertisement
Greatest Interior DLman in UM History, that being said, an absolute Azzwipe of a person.
If you saw how he Greeted some kids, who ran up to him at a Publix that my friend was the GM at, you'd understand. Or the time when @Brooklyndee brought some recruits to see him at a restaurant, and how Sapp acted to him and them.
He literally dismissed Patrick surtain & Tyson Campbell in the middle of a recruiting trip knowing they were at a dinner for us. Just before that he's giving me a hug wanting to talk then as soon as he finds out about the recruits he didn't wanna say a word. Lmao. Real ***** ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sal Sunseri is current DL coach. Lol. I bet he's thrilled he signed up for this debacle.

Advertisement
Back