BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

Advertisement
Why soo many post about Sapp being a coach, we have multiple players who are coaching other teams, Randy Shannon is at FSU and been at UF! Lol.. Good for Sapp..

I havent seen one post about Wilfork at UM practice today AND he looked slimmed down! WTF?!

IMG_4009.jpeg

Does Sapp have his college degree from anywhere? I believe NCAA requires coaches have to have a degree or at least Div 1.

Advertisement
I’m not a big Sapp fan but for a team that’s getting ready to try and go 4-0 coming off our biggest win in 6 years, we are spending an awful lot of time finding things to ***** about

Haven’t we talked about this enough?

I'm betting that Sapp propositions Deion's significant other for a $154 ********.

Advertisement
Yo. Vince looks good. Nice to see him slimming down and healthy. He’s not quite OFranklin but on the way.

Yall hating on that mans potential employment is disgusting. Sad bunch.
The reason he's doing it is equally as disgusting. I get it. You don't know Warren. If you did, you'd know he strongly dislike people in general but kids in particular. He doesn't like talking unless it fits an agenda... if there's any question simply look at what his hat says if you need to know this is just deion & Warren taking advantage of a situation. His hat says what's sappening. You think maybe he wants attention? Warren made some bad decisions with his bread and now he's trying to get the bag. It's especially sad cause he's made clear with us several different times he had no interest in coaching. Now he's rediscovered his passion. I'm disappointed in Warren. I'm disgusted by Deion. How can you tell a dude he can be a position coach and all he needs to do is make a minimal time commitment?

The reason he's doing it is equally as disgusting. I get it. You don't know Warren. If you did, you'd know he strongly dislike people in general but kids in particular. He doesn't like talking unless it fits an agenda... if there's any question simply look at what his hat says if you need to know this is just deion & Warren taking advantage of a situation. His hat says what's sappening. You think maybe he wants attention? Warren made some bad decisions with his bread and now he's trying to get the bag. It's especially sad cause he's made clear with us several different times he had no interest in coaching. Now he's rediscovered his passion. I'm disappointed in Warren. I'm disgusted by Deion. How can you tell a dude he can be a position coach and all he needs to do is make a minimal time commitment?
Also, I love how Deion just decided the future employment of his two current d-line coaches like it was nothing to him. Publicly promising a job to someone who hasn't coached a day in his life while the people he's going to replace keep coaching up the kids this season. It's sad he made them so expendable for some publicity

Aye no disrespect but as a former cane u don’t think its kinda crazy to talk down on another cane or tell people about their character publicly to fans about people u know or have a relationship with? Like why discuss this here lol he just getting a job it ain’t that serious

Advertisement
The reason he's doing. I get it. You don't know Warren. If you did, you'd know he strongly dislike people in general but kids in particular. He doesn't like talking unless it fits an agenda... if there's any question simply look at what his hat says if you need to know this is just deion & Warren taking advantage of a situation. His hat says what's sappening. You think maybe he wants attention? Warren made some bad decisions with his bread and now he's trying to get the bag. It's especially sad cause he's made clear with us several different times he had no interest in coaching. Now he's rediscovered his passion. I'm disappointed in Warren. I'm disgusted by Deion. How can you tell a dude he can be a position coach and all he needs to do is make a minimal time commitment?
Imma be honest with you Warren could be the ****tiest human on Earth I still would never support blocking his blessing. That man got kids if Deion or anybody offers him an opportunity he gets a freh start. If he broke I would hope we not gone kick a man when he down. I get everything you saying but at the end of the day if he screws it up, then so be it.

Aye no disrespect but as a former cane u don’t think its kinda crazy to talk down on another cane or tell people about their character publicly to fans about people u know or have a relationship with? Like why discuss this here lol he just getting a job it ain’t that serious
You can take it how you feel. The funny **** to me is you were one of those people talking cash **** all throughout the offseason about Mario and recruiting struggles etc. Maybe not as bad as plenty of others but you certainly took part in that game. You had no clue of the things going on or the ******** behind the scenes that coaches were getting into. Deion being one of those main characters. Now he's sending messages to a bunch of us daily trying to get us involved in this nonsense. We all know the behind the scenes stories and the dirty games he's playing. He doesn't give a **** about Warren, Mike, Duane or anyone else. It's all past of his publicity stunts and promised financial gains. We're perfectly aware he's targeted us since before he even took this job. Now you wanna constantly help him **** us over with his lies. Maybe that **** ain't that serious to you cause as all of y'all proved this offseason with your **** talk y'all don't give a **** about this university either. Y'all fans when it works for you. Myself I say **** Warren and **** anyone else that ain't on board with us and what we doin. Without this university we wouldn't have the lives the university helped create for us. You wouldn't understand apparently cause that level of loyalty just ain't in you... I ain't here to gain your acceptance or anyone else's. I simply do me. Again Incase you missed the point **** Warren and **** everyone else that tries to make a joke out of us.

Advertisement
Imma be honest with you Warren could be the ****tiest human on Earth I still would never support blocking his blessing. That man got kids if Deion or anybody offers him an opportunity he gets a freh start. If he broke I would hope we not gone kick a man when he down. I get everything you saying but at the end of the day if he screws it up, then so be it.
You do you & I'll do me. If someone is intentionally trying to **** on this university with a game he's getting dragged into willingly than **** him and his blessing. Warren had had plenty of opportunities throughout the years to show this all matters to him. Never until this exact moment has it ever. Keep that energy.

You can take it how you feel. The funny **** to me is you were one of those people talking cash **** all throughout the offseason about Mario and recruiting struggles etc. Maybe not as bad as plenty of others but you certainly took part in that game. You had no clue of the things going on or the ******** behind the scenes that coaches were getting into. Deion being one of those main characters. Now he's sending messages to a bunch of us daily trying to get us involved in this nonsense. We all know the behind the scenes stories and the dirty games he's playing. He doesn't give a **** about Warren, Mike, Duane or anyone else. It's all past of his publicity stunts and promised financial gains. We're perfectly aware he's targeted us since before he even took this job. Now you wanna constantly help him **** us over with his lies. Maybe that **** ain't that serious to you cause as all of y'all proved this offseason with your **** talk y'all don't give a **** about this university either. Y'all fans when it works for you. Myself I say **** Warren and **** anyone else that ain't on board with us and what we doin. Without this university we wouldn't have the lives the university helped create for us. You wouldn't understand apparently cause that level of loyalty just ain't in you... I ain't here to gain your acceptance or anyone else's. I simply do me. Again Incase you missed the point **** Warren and **** everyone else that tries to make a joke out of us.
Lol absolutely none of this has anything to do with what i said..All i said it its kinda crazy u get on here with strangers and talk about former canes u know of or know personally character. At the end of the day we dont know these people so idk why u feel the need to do it but its clear u just want to paint them in a bad light for whatever reason. Like when u was saying **** about tvd or other players, its like why discuss **** like that in public? Cant that only hurt the image of the team or the player? That kinda **** can only hurt them…I don’t get it but i was just asking, u can do whatever obviously

And yes i was critical of mario with recruiting and i will be in the future if i feel its not up to par because im a fan of the team and get frustrated when i feel we aren’t doing well enough in an important area. Thats just logical fan ****, ive also mention countless times that i wanted mario here AND im in it for the journey because i trust the people we have in the building, me being critical doesn’t take away from that im just not gonna be all kumbaya for the **** of it lol.

Idk how u connect me saying its lame to talk about people u personally know online to what deion does or my loyalty to the U but its clear that’s just a deflection by you lol. I personally dont give af about what colorado or deion has to say about miami i don’t think that **** will hinder anything we got going on, im sure other programs deal with **** like that but u dont see their alumni on message boards talking about it

Last edited:
Because he's the epitome of a POS....You act like nobody already knows this. Everyone, besides yourself evidently, is fully aware of what a total Garbage human being he is.

Lol absolutely none of this has anything to do with what i said..All i said it its kinda crazy u get on here with strangers and talk about former canes u know of or know personally character. At the end of the day we dont know these people so idk why u feel the need to do it but its clear u just want to paint them in a bad light for whatever reason. Like when u was saying **** about tvd or other players, its like why discuss **** like that in public? Cant that only hurt the image of the team or the player? That kinda **** can only hurt them…I don’t get it but i was just asking, u can do whatever obviously

And yes i was critical of mario with recruiting and i will be in the future if i feel its not up to par because im a fan of the team and get frustrated when i feel we aren’t doing well enough in an important area. Thats just logical fan ****, ive also mention countless times that i wanted mario here AND im in it for the journey because i trust the people we have in the building, me being critical doesn’t take away from that im just not gonna be all kumbaya for the **** of it lol.

Idk how u connect me saying its lame to talk about people u personally know online to what deion does or my loyalty to the U but its clear that’s just a deflection by you lol. I personally dont give af about what colorado or deion has to say about miami i don’t think that **** will hinder anything we got going on, im sure other programs deal with **** like that but u dont see their alumni on message boards talking about it
No deflection here. I very clearly said I don't give a **** about Warren. That's pretty direct. Far as being critical of recruiting etc than in that same breath saying you don't feel anything they're doing will hinder us. All I can say to that is, did you feel that way when Cormani flipped? Seems he's already proved he can hinder us.

Advertisement
Back