BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

Advertisement
70% Zo
30% CIS

Dwayne is a lurker. Has 2 assistants notify him immediately when @Brooklyndee posts.
1695093999611.gif

Not sure if this was posted but now you got Deion talking about how much the kids love him and how passionate he is and how he wants him and will be on staff with him one day.

If anyone needed to know how full of **** deion is this sums it up to a TEE. Anyone who knows warren or anything at all about him would know coaching has never been a glimmer of a thought in his slow *** head. Dude don't give a **** about anyone or anything and his communication skills are non existent. Imagine putting young impressionable kids around him to be molded. **** outta here! This **** is really getting annoying to me how all that's going on is how can we get as many eyes on us as possible for any reason at all. Who cares if it's anything positive or even genuine.

Advertisement
If anyone needed to know how full of **** deion is this sums it up to a TEE. Anyone who knows warren or anything at all about him would know coaching has never been a glimmer of a thought in his slow *** head. Dude don't give a **** about anyone or anything and his communication skills are non existent. Imagine putting young impressionable kids around him to be molded. **** outta here! This **** is really getting annoying to me how all that's going on is how can we get as many eyes on us as possible for any reason at all. Who cares if it's anything positive or even genuine.
Is Sapp the most unpopular Cane amongst the fanbase? I’m definitely not a fan. He’s the type of guy whom if you see him and you yell, “Hey Warren. Go Canes.” He’ll reply with, “**** you.”

Advertisement

I haven't commented much on Deion but this one just hit a nerve..

I'll give Deion credit.. he's turned Boulder in a complete 180 in less than a year.

But as someone that's been in it.. I hate him and what he's doing and why he's doing it. It's so clear that it's about Deion and not about the kids. He doesn't give 1 **** about anyone but himself, Shadeur, Shilo, and Travis Hunter. Disrespectful to the profession. It's a show and all for image. There's very few Colorado fans and a ton of people balls deep in Deion's lap.

I'm not that impressed that they went from 1 win to however many they end up with.. it's a totally new team and kids flock to play for him for whatever reason. If given the chance to tell everyone to leave and bring in an entirely new team from the portal, there's plenty of coaches that could have done the exact same thing and had "results" to beat Nebraska and Colorado State. Most schools have more integrity than this to allow a coach to force kids to go somewhere else and not have the option to return. You can nudge them and they leave on their own, but forcing it from day 1... nah. Colorado just happened to be a place, because they were 1-11, where you can do it and almost justify it and get away with it. There was no way to slip any further. That doesn't fly or work at 125 of the other 130 FBS schools.

Looking forward to the Oregon, USC, Washington, Washington State, Oregon State, UCLA, Utah, etc. beat downs they're going to take. Looking forward to the excuse machine ramping up and the hype dying. Also, Shadeur holding his watch up in the face of the other team.. surprised he didn't end up on the other side of one of those hits like Travis Hunter. Lost a lot of my respect. He has nothing without Daddy's money and daddy's image carrying him.

Advertisement
Is Sapp the most unpopular Cane amongst the fanbase? I’m definitely not a fan. He’s the type of guy whom if you see him and you yell, “Hey Warren. Go Canes.” He’ll reply with, “**** you.”

Warren Sapp is on the Mt. Rushmore of ****head former Canes, along with Chad Wilson, Rashaun Jones, and Kellen Winslow...

I haven't commented much on Deion but this one just hit a nerve..

I'll give Deion credit.. he's turned Boulder in a complete 180 in less than a year.

But as someone that's been in it.. I hate him and what he's doing and why he's doing it. It's so clear that it's about Deion and not about the kids. He doesn't give 1 **** about anyone but himself, Shadeur, Shilo, and Travis Hunter. Disrespectful to the profession. It's a show and all for image. There's very few Colorado fans and a ton of people balls deep in Deion's lap.

I'm not that impressed that they went from 1 win to however many they end up with.. it's a totally new team and kids flock to play for him for whatever reason. If given the chance to tell everyone to leave and bring in an entirely new team from the portal, there's plenty of coaches that could have done the exact same thing and had "results" to beat Nebraska and Colorado State. Most schools have more integrity than this to allow a coach to force kids to go somewhere else and not have the option to return. You can nudge them and they leave on their own, but forcing it from day 1... nah. Colorado just happened to be a place, because they were 1-11, where you can do it and almost justify it and get away with it. There was no way to slip any further. That doesn't fly or work at 125 of the other 130 FBS schools.

Looking forward to the Oregon, USC, Washington, Washington State, Oregon State, UCLA, Utah, etc. beat downs they're going to take. Looking forward to the excuse machine ramping up and the hype dying. Also, Shadeur holding his watch up in the face of the other team.. surprised he didn't end up on the other side of one of those hits like Travis Hunter. Lost a lot of my respect. He has nothing without Daddy's money and daddy's image carrying him.
The QB(I don't know their names)I sortve feel bad for the kid. Cause he seems like a pretty good player. But it gets lost in keeping up with all the nonsense due to his father. I'm curious to see how he progresses over the season.

Advertisement
Greatest Interior DLman in UM History, that being said, an absolute Azzwipe of a person.
If you saw how he Greeted some kids, who ran up to him at a Publix that my friend was the GM at, you'd understand. Or the time when @Brooklyndee brought some recruits to see him at a restaurant, and how Sapp acted to him and them.

Advertisement
Back