BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

What Are You Talking About Harrison Ford GIF by Star Wars
Brother, I wish I could articulate it better...I guess if you see it, you see it.

This is me, I guess.

tumblr_p9cvsx1qbz1tdkro1o4_540.gif

Advertisement
Can’t wait for Oregon to destroy Colorado on Saturday so everyone can shut the **** up (for at least a couple days). I hope Lanning hangs 70 on them.

Also, shoutout to all the armchair anthropologists on here, lol.

If u think it’s respectful to call someone “they” out of the box then you missed some lessons from kindergarten.

What’s emotional is comparing Deon’s “donation” (SHOWnation) at JSU to what Mark Richt did at Miami.

What’s plain wrong is throwing the emotional label on another poster who wrote a better analysis than you.

Finally, not sure why you felt the need to go research assistant on HBCU fund misappropriation. Happens across all institutions and sectors so it really doesn’t have anything to do with anything.

Especially doesn’t have anything to do with a coach who refers to himself by his commercial brand name.

Edit:
Funny thing is I didn’t care about any of this other than you taking a bad shot at another poster who nailed his analysis.

But now thinking about what a college coach is supposed to be (a builder of men)… being a college coach and referring to yourself as a commercial brand name is some hot garbage. That crap is for WWE… doesn’t belong anywhere near a school coach.

Hold up; lol…So it was emotional to say we praised Richt for publicly donating his funds to help us, but Deion was villainized for doing the same for JSU? Lol

LMAO. Yeah, OK.

If u think I took a “bad shot” at a poster, that’s ur prerogative blood. That’s the beautiful think about being individuals.

Advertisement
We’re racist for rooting against Colorado now.

What a Buffoon. I dislike Deion because he is a nole and now a Buffalo... and NOT a Miami Hurricane. Not because he's black. My two best friends in this world are black. One is from Liberty City, and the other one is Cuban from Cutler Ridge.
He took Coleman and Cormani in back to back classes and as far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't **** on him if he was on fire... at a football game. I wish the man no ill will other than he goes 2 - 10 for the next 5 years.

Why was The Rock the guest picker for Colorado? Dont they have any famous alumni?

What about the Olympic Skier who played football at Colorado and was ruled ineligible by the NCAA for getting a skiing sponsorship so he could train for the Olympics. He would have been a perfect guest to have on.
Brendan “Bapa” Schaub

Why was The Rock the guest picker for Colorado? Dont they have any famous alumni?

What about the Olympic Skier who played football at Colorado and was ruled ineligible by the NCAA for getting a skiing sponsorship so he could train for the Olympics. He would have been a perfect guest to have on.
Brendan “Bapa” Schaub

If Deion wore a u on his helmet none of this dialogue would ever be happening. I think most posters here need to look in the mirror and be okay with themselves.. they contradict themselves in every other post when it comes to people they like or dislike. They hate you cause they hate themselves

Advertisement
No but its a weird look for them to show up like that for a dude that's clearly negative recruiting their school.
I didn’t know he was negatively recruiting Miami. At the end of the day, they have some kind of relationship with him and want to help him succeed at CU. Seems like a normal thing you’d do for a friend.

But let’s be honest, it’s the best story in all football and they are adding to it. I stayed up to watch the first half and it was a good game

If Deion wore a u on his helmet none of this dialogue would ever be happening. I think most posters here need to look in the mirror and be okay with themselves.....

To quote the late great Franchise (Peace be upon him), if "my aunt had balls, she would be my uncle".
'Chise's quote made sense. Not yours.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Not sure if this was posted but now you got Deion talking about how much the kids love him and how passionate he is and how he wants him and will be on staff with him one day.

Advertisement
Back