BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

Lol; U do realize I don’t know u, don’t u? U do realize there are female & non-binary posters on this board, don’t u? I’ve already made the mistake of calling a female poster bro, & homie and she politely corrected me, so how about I was trying to be respectful of who or whatever u r vs. assuming u’re a male like most posters on here.

Furthermore, since u wanna talk about “emotional” let’s talk about my post real quick.

Where in the **** was I emotional about Deion?

1. Idgaf about Deion, but apparently from the 10th **** thread about him or Colorado CIS does.

2. Do HBCU athletics misappropriate funds? 100% Here’s just a couple of articles for ur reading pleasure:

3. Was Deion’s possession stolen? Yep

4. Did Deion leave the comforts of his home to coach youth football, which led to him moving up to other coaching opportunities? Yep

5. Did I not say I don’t/didn’t appreciate him using God & saying **** was his calling, preying on the emotions of the HBCU base? Yep

6. Did he not take over a 1-11 Colorado program who’s been one of the worst programs in over 20 yrs despite conference affiliations & have already exceeded expectations? Yep

7. Are he & Michael Irvin not friends? Per several pictures provided by @Memnon, are he & Sapp not friends, and was Sapp considered to be on his staff at JSU? Was he & The Rock not UA’s biggest brand ambassadors as non-athletes? Yep

8. Is CU not going to make the most money they’ve made in the last 5 yrs combined? Yep

9. Does CIS spend way too much time on ppl who don’t have chit to do w/ this U? Yep

The fact is, I’m not remotely an emotional poster. Every chit I say, I can back up. The reason y I said I’m not a clout chaser is b/c u made an affirmative comment about my knowledge or lack thereof regarding JSU’s admin, when in reality u don’t know chit of what I know. For all u know, I could be a former employee of JSU (I’m not), but I know a whole lotta ppl b/c I belong to a big *** fraternity, and I know a slew of connected ppl b/c of the work I’m in. Guess what? I’ve actually had a heated discussion w/ someone who actually works for JSU who gave me a different perspective AFTER I thought I was ripping Deion a new one.

Just b/c I don’t follow the herd, don’t mean I’m defending anything. The problem w/ this board now is it’s become a civil war. It becomes frazzled over the dumbest, minute chit and if u don’t agree then u’re labeled. If u have a problem w/ what’s going on w/in the program, u’re labeled. I don’t like our former players wearing other school’s gear, but it ain’t the end of the world, unless they were in FSU or UF gear.

If u don’t agree, then u just don’t agree. Neither of us will lose any sleep over it.

Lastly, me & passive aggressive r like oil & water. There’s a reason y I’m known as Taz among my family b/c I’m aggressive af.

Someone stepped on his clean, fresh Adidas and got @Rellyrell going… 😎

You’re not wrong!

Advertisement
Bro you sound salty AF calling the man a wannabe pimp. That wannabe pimp bringing $$$$$$ to them folks n Colorado. Nobody is worshipping prime. I think most riding his cost tail. Entertainment my friend nothing more. He's been like this his whole career 🤣🤣
You don’t get it and never will. People thought 2016 was entertaining, until it got real. Then again, the celebrity worship culture has won and those of us intelligent enough to see through it are screwed. It’s like watching “Idiocracy” happen in real time.

Irvin played w him. hes a friend to Deion. you gonna be mad bc Irvin has friends beyond just who knows at UM? its a former teammate hes supporting. I dont see an issue there. it's diff if say Vilma was there who has no connection point to Deion (no UA, no gameday guest with McAfee, no playing day connection). Deion also doesn't rep our rival ever even tho hes one of their best players ever. outside of losing Cormani and Coleman to him, I dont Care what he does. what I do know is that I sat there and watched CU football till 2 am when I never would have
Fist off no one that means anything from UM cares what I think so lets get that straight. Next yes I'm upset as well as many long time CANES fans as well as Zo. I'm not the one who made this thread or the tweet so I'm not the one you should be explaining your view too. 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Not sure what clout chaser has to do with anything.

Don’t need to reread. You call another poster out for “emotional facts” as you’re dropping emotional facts all over your post. Ironically the poster you called out was making the most accurate objective observation of the whole thread.

Deon running his own PR campaign for donating some “amenities he wanted” (in the words of JSU spokesperson) is factually not in the same universe as Richt quietly donating a million dollars to a facility fund.

Problem here is the name of the thread...

This is about being Colorado fanboys, not Deion's character.

Calling Deion a charlatan on a CIS is the opposite of objective, and it's overly emotional. Who cares if he's a **** of a dude or not?

Zo had a problem with the fact that former Canes were wearing Buffalo gear and jumping on the Colorado hype train; he supports Deion, and said as much.

This whole line of character dissection is suspect.

Last edited:
Lol; U do realize I don’t know u, don’t u? U do realize there are female & non-binary posters on this board, don’t u? I’ve already made the mistake of calling a female poster bro, & homie and she politely corrected me, so how about I was trying to be respectful of who or whatever u r vs. assuming u’re a male like most posters on here.

Furthermore, since u wanna talk about “emotional” let’s talk about my post real quick.

1. Idgaf about Deion, but apparently from the 10th **** thread about him or Colorado CIS does.

2. Do HBCU athletics misappropriate funds? 100% Here’s just a couple of articles for ur reading pleasure:

4. Did Deion leave the comforts of his home to coach youth football, which led to him moving up to other coaching opportunities? Yep

5. Did I not say I don’t/didn’t appreciate him using God & saying **** was his calling, preying on the emotions of the HBCU base? Yep

6. Did he not take over a 1-11 Colorado program who’s been one of the worst programs in over 20 yrs despite conference affiliations & have already exceeded expectations? Yep

7. Are he & Michael Irvin not friends? Per several pictures provided by @Memnon, are he & Sapp not friends, and was Sapp considered to be on his staff at JSU? Was he & The Rock not UA’s biggest brand ambassadors as non-athletes? Yep

8. Is CU not going to make the most money they’ve made in the last 5 yrs combined? Yep

9. Does CIS spend way too much time on ppl who don’t have chit to do w/ this U? Yep

The fact is, I’m not remotely an emotional poster. Every chit I say, I can back up. The reason y I said I’m not a clout chaser is b/c u made an affirmative comment about my knowledge or lack thereof regarding JSU’s admin, when in reality u don’t know chit of what I know. For all u know, I could be a former employee of JSU (I’m not), but I know a whole lotta ppl b/c I belong to a big *** fraternity, and I know a slew of connected ppl b/c of the work I’m in. Guess what? I’ve actually had a heated discussion w/ someone who actually works for JSU who gave me a different perspective AFTER I thought I was ripping Deion a new one.

Just b/c I don’t follow the herd, don’t mean I’m defending anything. The problem w/ this board now is it’s become a civil war. It becomes frazzled over the dumbest, minute chit and if u don’t agree then u’re labeled. If u have a problem w/ what’s going on w/in the program, u’re labeled. I don’t like our former players wearing other school’s gear, but it ain’t the end of the world, unless they were in FSU or UF gear.

If u don’t agree, then u just don’t agree. Neither of us will lose any sleep over it.

Lastly, me & passive aggressive r like oil & water. There’s a reason y I’m known as Taz among my family b/c I’m aggressive af.
IMG_0244.gif

Dwayne never played in the league. Sapp played on completely different teams. Irvin, I could potentially understand, as a former teammate.

Regardless, people need to stop making excuses.
The weakest and LAMEST excuses, at that.

So all these former Canes are somehow closer with Deion than Mario and Zo? Gtfoh....

It's 99% clout and money. Being on Deion Nutz is the cool thing to do until it ain't.

You're not about to give former players the "friends" excuse as to why they're supporting the opps over homestead.no excuse for it. It's embarrassing.

Advertisement
That's a good question. Answer. Most don't have the means

Is this true?
I'm not neccesarily talking 6-figure donations as many don't have means.
But this program has sent a bunch to the NFL and many have done well in
life - everything from doctors, Lawyers, business, etc.

Imagine a Miami fan being more concerned with their own fans supporting Colorado while their own team is 3-0. Deion Sanders NEVER liked the Canes. NEVER! Some Miami fans so focused on Deion. Meanwhile there are no former Noles supporting him, wonder why that is? Where are the Colorado alums who played? No room for them because Miami fans all in the camera. Go Canes….FOREVER!

If u think it’s respectful to call someone “they” out of the box then you missed some lessons from kindergarten.

What’s emotional is comparing Deon’s “donation” (SHOWnation) at JSU to what Mark Richt did at Miami.

What’s plain wrong is throwing the emotional label on another poster who wrote a better analysis than you.

Finally, not sure why you felt the need to go research assistant on HBCU fund misappropriation. Happens across all institutions and sectors so it really doesn’t have anything to do with anything.

Especially doesn’t have anything to do with a coach who refers to himself by his commercial brand name.

Edit:
Funny thing is I didn’t care about any of this other than you taking a bad shot at another poster who nailed his analysis.

But now thinking about what a college coach is supposed to be (a builder of men)… being a college coach and referring to yourself as a commercial brand name is some hot garbage. That crap is for WWE… doesn’t belong anywhere near a school coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Are former players allowed on the sidelines right now? It is a bit odd that these dudes are head over heels in Boulder but nowhere to be see seen at our games. I support Deion but take care of home first.

Advertisement
Back