BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
They. Are. Not. Friends.

That's just some bull**** that you keep repeating, but it doesn't make it true.

Michael Irvin is the only one of those three that has any kind of relationship with Michael Irvin, because they were teammates for a couple of years.

But Dwayne and Warren are NOT friends with Deion.

Just stop repeating a lie.
Just for accuracy’s sake this may not be exactly true.

Johnson and Prime worked together before and had a relationship promoting the XFL. Johnson did a lot of promoting of the XFL and partnered with Deion to do some of that by promoting the targeting of HBCU players.

Maybe this is all a return the favor type thing but at the minimum they have a previous working relationship.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another guy, along with Dan LeBatard, Billy Corben and others that are enemies to our program and should just go and become Colorado Fans.

The Colorado State coach is not from FL, but he’s black as well, Luke!!

Nothing wrong with hate watching Deion the same way we hate watch UiF & FSU. We want them to always lose the same way they want us to always lose.

Full disclosure - I am a Cane. I dislike all Noles. I am from Philadelphia and die hard Eagles fan thus I hate Dallas, thus I dislike all Cowboy players like Deion, Michael Irvin, Jimmy Johnson, etc. Loved them as Canes but not in the NFL.

This stuff below just needs to stop!

View attachment 257359
We sure that tweet was sent from earth?

Advertisement
There were a number of alumni on the sidelines for A&M. Maybe not the Michael Irvins, Ed Reeds, etc but I believe Bernie Kosar was there along with more recent alumni.

I've wondered if the University &/or Mario has kept Irvin a bit at arms length given his recent legal troubles...

I don't know if the Rock was wearing Miami gear - he wasn't during his GameDay appearance. He talked up Miami quite a bit during that and was very complimentary and supportive of Mario and what he has done so far. He was brought in by ESPN.

All of that being said, I don't have a problem with Zo calling it out. I think he made his point without being over the top. I saw the Michael Irvin social media post and thought it was pretty weird, too. But like Deion, Irvin likes the bright lights. Warren Sapp joining Deion's staff is actually funny, IMO. I seem to recall he was miffed a few years ago that his " coaching help" wasn't welcomed when Richt took over as coach.

Should be interesting to see what, if anything, comes out of this....
I wonder how much the Rock being there has to do with McAfee and his relationship with Deion. The only CU alum that would’ve held any weight would’ve been Billups, but I mean he played basketball there what 25 years ago? McCartney has Alzheimer’s. There’s just not a ton of options available.

The other guys being Deion blow hards is really weird.

Advertisement
Back