BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

Advertisement
If you care about the program you wish your friend well in a private text message but in public you are ride or die with your school.

Anyone on this forum sometimes wear gator gear because the colors match you sneakers or some ****? The shirt you wear and the videos you post matter. That’s really undeniable.
Blue actually matches my steely blue eyes but I won’t wear blue because of the gator. True story.

Advertisement
Careful there now…… you might be labeled a racist pig for not supporting Deion!!! 😂😂😂

Just Saying Bernie Sanders GIF by Saturday Night Live
I wouldn't give a **** what anyone would label me as. I'm tired of all the various agendas. Even watching that game last night you got two dudes who just happen to be black who rarely cover games together(atleast I believe)who wouldn't shut the **** up about everything and anything deion not even Colorado, just any sanders in particular and ****ting all over the team who was up the majority of the game and was getting blatantly cheated all throughout. Heaven forbid they call attention to that. All these ****** agendas are tiresome. When will we benefit from one. What we gotta do? Start a wildfire? Have a couple of shootings? A rally for all these people and their letters? What will it take? Cause all I see for us is hatred until it's forced on them to change the narrative.

Is all this hype really working? They are currently 75 in recruiting rankings. That’s pathetic given this his boost year. And when Oregon rolls them the hype will start to die out.

Advertisement
I wouldn't give a **** what anyone would label me as. I'm tired of all the various agendas. Even watching that game last night you got two dudes who just happen to be black who rarely cover games together(atleast I believe)who wouldn't shut the **** up about everything and anything deion not even Colorado, just any sanders in particular and ****ting all over the team who was up the majority of the game and was getting blatantly cheated all throughout. Heaven forbid they call attention to that. All these ****** agendas are tiresome. When will we benefit from one. What we gotta do? Start a wildfire? Have a couple of shootings? A rally for all these people and their letters? What will it take? Cause all I see for us is hatred until it's forced on them to change the narrative.
Agreed! Even in the TCU game, was it Johnson, the play by play guy - sucking off Deion.

Even the sideline reporter at the end of the game only asked questions about the performances of his sons.

It’s been a Deion blow fest. Even 60 minutes tonight had Deion on.

Closing that with "...and BBQ" just almost caused me to choke to death laughing. Blood would've been on your hands, brother.
Never in our history have we had anyone else like warren who was so anti anything Miami related. This didn't just start. He has always been that. Even in school only people he vibed with would kiss his *** and he'd still treat them like ****. Best memory I have with Warren is Kenny Holmes beating the brakes off his ***. But that's enough of that. We on to bigger and better.

Advertisement
Zo said he "supports" Deion........Just wearing the gear etc is too far.

Ya'll okay with him "supporting" Deion?

Come on now keep the same intensity.
Yes, former players on rivals can become friends. Especially if they moved on to the NFL and played together. Warren Sapp and Derrick Brooks are friends, played together, won a SB together. They can certainly support one another. Even publicly.

Now, to be fair, these same players have been vocal in their support of the program. Johnson has been a donor, enough to name the locker room after him. That’s a multi-million dollar donation. Irvin is always repping Miami. Sapp, sort of, but no one asks him unless he‘s on the Rich Eisen Show. He was at least supporting former Canes making the HOF.

But wearing another school’s gear is over the line, especially one in direct competition with high school recruits and portal talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back