BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

USF should be his destination. His JSU kids could transfer there easily.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Congratulations to Deion, I would’ve never guessed 10 years ago that he would be the head coach of a legit P5 team.

Having said that, and based on my limited knowledge of the general attitude of hiring decision makers, I would’ve waited for a different school that I think would fit better, something in the south, especially the southeast. But that’s just me.

Now, we'll see if he can really coach when he's got at least a few years where he doesn't have more talent than everyone else. Not saying he doesn't know how to coach, but we just don't know yet. It will certainly be one of the most interesting stories for this offseason and next CFB season.

Advertisement
Congratulations to Deion, I would’ve never guessed 10 years ago that he would be the head coach of a legit P5 team.

Having said that, and based on my limited knowledge of the general attitude of hiring decision makers, I would’ve waited for a different school that I think would fit better, something in the south, especially the southeast. But that’s just me.
Describe legit? Colorado is more bottom feeder than legit IMO.

Advertisement
FSU waiting on Norvell to fail and Deion to succeed. Question is will Norvell fail in the long run. This year bought him at least 2 more years.

Advertisement
Now, we'll see if he can really coach when he's got at least a few years where he doesn't have more talent than everyone else. Not saying he doesn't know how to coach, but we just don't know yet. It will certainly be one of the most interesting stories for this offseason and next CFB season.
Odd assessment. Jackson State was a bottom of the barrel when he took over the program. He didn't inherit a well oiled machine. I'm sure his son will be coming with him so he will have a QB at least but he showed he could build a program albeit at a lower tier.

Advertisement
Back