BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

Boulder is a beautiful place, and there is a lot to do there. You can get some good athletes to go there as it has happened in the past.

If Deion can win 7 or 8 games a couple years in a row at CU you can bet one of the bigger programs will come calling.

Advertisement
Weird to think that Miami has been irrelevant nearly as long as Colorado. The Buffs also destroyed Nebraska in 01. Dammit all 3 mediocre these days and I’m sick of dating myself here

Advertisement
Kids want to run through a wall for Deon. Deon is not coming to the U, but the U needs coaches like that who can inspire players to play hard and together. We saw that this didn’t happen this year.

Advertisement
If Colorado are committed, maybe.

If not, this will end in flames.

This.

If Colorado changes their transfer rules (right now it is hard to get in) and commits to NIL then he should take this in a heartbeat.

Colorado has nice facilities, a proven history of sustained success, rich boosters, and probably most importantly a lot of bad ******* walking around.

It would be easy to recruit there for Deion.

Advertisement
Weird to think that Miami has been irrelevant nearly as long as Colorado. The Buffs also destroyed Nebraska in 01. Dammit all 3 mediocre these days and I’m sick of dating myself here
Don’t give up brother

The right one will come along

Having to read through 100+ pages of sh*t to find the thing you’re looking for is the worst part of this site. Down with mega threads.
Mega threads make sense if the rest of the content on the board is quality

We don’t have that here so no need for them

Advertisement
Good for Deion. If he can get kids to go to a HBCU he sure as hecht can get them to Boulder
On the surface level, I'd agree.

But when you think about it, the HBCU lane is rooted in culture for these kids. Get paid (NIL) and become an instant celebrity on campus and forever be celebrated by your culture for putting HBCU ball on the map.

Colorado can offer TV games (they will get TV time with Prime) and some solid NIL packages being about 45min away from Denver.

Does Deion like herb? It could play into his decision.

I think he ought to take the job though - P5, fanbase will give him time, etc. But mostly just to see him on the sideline in mid to late November games in Boulder.

Shaking Cold Weather GIF by funk

This.

If Colorado changes their transfer rules (right now it is hard to get in) and commits to NIL then he should take this in a heartbeat.

Colorado has nice facilities, a proven history of sustained success, rich boosters, and probably most importantly a lot of bad ******* walking around.

It would be easy to recruit there for Deion.
I've never been there, but in terms of the bad ***** and boosters with money parts, I knew one person from my HS that went there (PA) and she most definitely was a bad ***** and most definitely was rich af.

Advertisement
Back