Tears Buckeye Tears

Facts. I assume this is why downs went there
The former cane great coach Tim Walton i believe got him there and is a friend of the family. I also think his mom is from ohio so there were multiple connections that go thim there . They probably paid a chunk to. But probably nothing more than UGA wouldve blew or any of the other sec players.

Advertisement
The former cane great coach Tim Walton i believe got him there and is a friend of the family. I also think his mom is from ohio so there were multiple connections that go thim there . They probably paid a chunk to. But probably nothing more than UGA wouldve blew or any of the other sec players.
Didn't know his mom was from there.
Which it kinda makes sense. I'm also sure the money helps too lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
As I said, elite teams over recruit at all positions, including QB. Put a knife in the middle of the dance floor & let them battle it out.
If we finished 2nd for Noland and he eventually enters portal hopefully that bodes well for us down the line

Advertisement
I watched him a couple times and he looked like he struggled reading defenses, high school defenses which was alarming. But he's 6'4" and super athletic with a big arm so a lot to work with but I hear you.
OSU and UGA looks like the big winners now that Saban is gone. Looks like OSU is about to take a leap up pause

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back