Tears Buckeye Tears

Advertisement
Yet those guys were crying on twitter saying we broke off Scott and Lyle.

They broke open the bank for this class and portal guys.

And is doesn’t really matter what Day does. They always seam to find a really good coach for like the past 70 years.

And we don't hear those same guys complain when they outbid everybody else. OSU fans/ex players are a joke

Advertisement
Yea but for some reason I just don’t believe in them yet idk why don’t ask me. I look at Texas and I shrug my shoulders lol

Also going into the SEC doesn't help. Next years schedule they play @Michigan, Oklahoma and Georgia. Whoa they end the season with Texas A&M who they haven't played since 2011

Advertisement
Yet those guys were crying on twitter saying we broke off Scott and Lyle.

They broke open the bank for this class and portal guys.

And is doesn’t really matter what Day does. They always seam to find a really good coach for like the past 70 years.

Easily the easiest program to succeed in. They never had a very bad stretch in their history

Also going into the SEC doesn't help. Next years schedule they play @Michigan, Oklahoma and Georgia. Whoa they end the season with Texas A&M who they haven't played since 2011
Yup no more wide open no defense like the pac 12 and B12 whatever it’s called these days lol. Everyone always says look it’s so fluid and open then when they play a real team they do nothing. Windows are tighter

Advertisement
This is a 180 from their “kids don’t commit here for $$ and we don’t pay.”

Now they know there ain’t no special rules for them.

Talent mega talent is always enough to overcome corching imo if you hit pause. There is film on Downs etc so those guys are proven. Sayin isn’t JS isn’t but we are expecting them to be dudes
Ohio State hasn't been trench dominate since urban. They get by with that flag football style they play but when they need to physically dominate they can't. We will see what harbaugh does and if he can't get over the hump with him. But man Georgia is a QB away from taking that bama spot. Look at their secondary.

Advertisement
Ohio St is so desperate to win now that Michigan won and now that Day hasnt won any big games

For a program that gets way with whatever they want, they really havent won much and are so desperate it shows and is actually funny their level of insecurity

Biggest collection of tools in the sport

I'm confused. Why is Lane Kiffin posting about someone else's NIL program? Aren't they buying everyone in the portal right now?
I'd bet it's because their fans talked trash about him buying players and then signed/paid for his best RB + everything else. Notice the "inspector" emoji. Pointing out how hypocritical they are.

Advertisement
Back