Tears Buckeye Tears

Advertisement
Because they hate Mario for stealing the kids in the trenches . Them and noles have failed miserably in the trenches .
Facts fsu talent is depleted they are going to feel it pause. This may be the last chance this upcoming year they have of beating us in awhile unless they make a coaching change down the road. The wheels have to completely come off for them to even think about getting rid of Norvell. This season he had bought him at least two more seasons. Couldn’t of ended any better and he has a built in excuse for behind the scenes

Facts fsu talent is depleted they are going to feel it pause. This may be the last chance this upcoming year they have of beating us in awhile unless they make a coaching change down the road. The wheels have to completely come off for them to even think about getting rid of Norvell. This season he had bought him at least two more seasons. Couldn’t of ended any better and he has a built in excuse for behind the scenes
They shouldn’t beat us this coming year .

They shouldn’t beat us this coming year .
I can’t tell the future but I have to see how the roster shakes up I also have to see Reese at starter for a few games to give my prediction. If he is what I think he is we can do well and the playbook will open up. If he’s cheeks then we go into a shell and the season can go either way. I don’t like the tua bro I rather have this kid but if we brought lil bro I wouldn’t be mad at the depth.

Advertisement
Did yall see this lmao yikes
IMG_20240120_114503.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back