Tears Buckeye Tears

@JD08 , @RVACane, this is why we need @nystateofmind back, only he can verify these type of takes
Im Not No Way GIF

Advertisement
I read it as Lyle and possibly JJ. I dont think they are going hard after Noland anymore.... perhaps but we need a plug and play starter and appear to have our sights on the portal. Then Judd as QB 2 in the class. IDK if we would have the cash to get a top portal QB, sign this class, retain our core AND flip Noland just so he can ride the bench for a year or two.
Where as I see that, I just can’t accept Judd when we were so close on Norland. Your theory is probably right, this is what I’m hoping for.

Advertisement
Where as I see that, I just can’t accept Judd when we were so close on Norland. Your theory is probably right, this is what I’m hoping for.
Oh I agree. I would love for it to be different and for us to have endless money to toss around. I mean it aint my money so **** lets be the yankees and double everyone else's payroll. IDC about that, but assuming we have a finite pool and with QB being the one position where there are very few "stacked" rooms anymore, idk if it would be a good allocation of resources for a player that def wont play next year barring injury.

I think this is the best one of them all. Enjoy.

I think what this guy has failed to realize is that they haven’t had the culture in a very long time. He’s complaining about players wanting to go somewhere for a culture when the culture there is absent.
This guy is starting to sound like the entire Miami fan base when golden was here.
We act like all these elite HS players are just good based on skill sets, and are raw and never had any adversity and haven’t worked hard on their skill. We think they don’t have any discipline or work ethic.
But a lot of these elite players actually have that. They have that wake up in the morning and I’m gonna work hard for what I want and if they don’t see that same attitude on campus they’re not gonna want to go there.
If they walk around osu’s campus and around their locker room and see that a 7-5 team might actually have a better culture and can offer them just as much money then it’s not so surprising.

I got criticized for pointing this out a few years ago. I stated that out of all the teams that are front runners, Ohio State has done less with more than anyone else.
Their last national championship was in 2014 with a quarterback that couldn’t run and teams that were just trying to figure out how to handle the playoffs.

We’re going on 10 years since Mayer left and this years suckeyes look worse than the past 3 seasons.

They’ve had top 3 recruiting classes almost every year, and had more first round draft picks than Clemson.
They’ve had multiple first round draft picks at Qb and have 2 starters in the league. It could’ve been 3 (RIP Dwayne Haskins) and even kicked one out that broke all kind of records.
And for some reason he’s acting like nobody on that roster got paid at all.
They also probably have like five first round draft picks on the team right now. And they can’t even win their own conference cause they keep losing to a team they’ve out-recruited by a mile every **** year.

They couldn’t even beat Michigan with NFL starters at qb.

So he really needs to look at the mirror and realize the kids aren’t leaving for money. They’re literally leaving because they see that they don’t have the culture that he thinks they have.

Dude, low-key snitching on his own team and doesn’t realize it.

Advertisement
If I were Lyle and smith and I were going to flip to Miami.. I probably would do it soon after Scott

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would take Miami over Columbus for sure, but Miami is a place I only want to go for a Canes game. Just not my favorite city. It’s astonishing how there are more Lambos than Hondas when you’re driving around. I might see a couple Lamborghini’s a month in Indianapolis.

Advertisement
Back