Tears Buckeye Tears

Advertisement
Hey Invalid... brother you got me confused... how is Columbus fun and boring?
BTW I've never been there but I'm planning a road trip next year.
It’s fun for football season and a couple nights out downtown, but it gets old and boring once football is over lol Miami is a party 24/7!

I recommend coming up here in the fall for sure.

Advertisement
I would take Miami over Columbus for sure, but Miami is a place I only want to go for a Canes game. Just not my favorite city. It’s astonishing how there are more Lambos than Hondas when you’re driving around. I might see a couple Lamborghini’s a month in Indianapolis.
That’s just tourist Miami. The real Miami isn’t south beach. Trust me, there’s waaaaay more **** boxes than Lambos in Miami

It’s fun for football season and a couple nights out downtown, but it gets old and boring once football is over lol Miami is a party 24/7!

I recommend coming up here in the fall for sure.
Yes, Miami is party all the time. If you're coming here for vacation you'll have fun, lots to do and see. I'm older so partying is "been there done that". If you live here it helps if you are bilingual. South Beach is definitely very interesting... just ask LeBron.
I personally love the Keys since I'm a fisherman... it's worth the drive from around campus where I live. The Keys are also party grounds.

Advertisement
Man social media has convinced everyone that their opinion is always necessary and correct. The balls someone has to have to make this ridiculous video astonishes me.
He salty.

The title of his thread is correct. Five star kids need a five star culture. This clown just doesn’t know what a five star culture is. He presumes everybody that does not go to Ohio State is choosing their school based on money. As if Ohio State has never dropped a bag in their life. As if Ohio State doesn’t have an NIL program.

Ask him why Ohio State’s All-Star defensive line classes under performed the past several years. Ever since the Bosa brothers and Chase Young left for the NFL.

Last edited:
Hey Invalid... brother you got me confused... how is Columbus fun and boring?
BTW I've never been there but I'm planning a road trip next year.
I’ve been in Columbus since 2015, nothing fun about it. My frame of reference might be different than some as I’ve lived in NYC, Miami, Atlanta and San Francisco.

I have a great job with amazing retirement benefits and HS aged kids. Otherwise I would have moved already.

Advertisement
I’ve been to Columbus probably 10 times

People think a city is cool and fun because it’s got a few bars and a place where dumb hoes can take photos in front of angel wings

Place sucks
As some one lives in Columbus.

You are a 100% spot on.

I’ve been in Columbus since 2015, nothing fun about it. My frame of reference might be different than some as I’ve lived in NYC, Miami, Atlanta and San Francisco.

I have a great job with amazing retirement benefits and HS aged kids. Otherwise I would have moved already.

You can make a good time out of any place packed with college girls if you out your mind to to

I’ve been to Columbus probably 10 times

People think a city is cool and fun because it’s got a few bars and a place where dumb hoes can take photos in front of angel wings

Place sucks
Same. I went a few years ago for a music festival. There's a couple cool spots like anywhere that's not the sticks but the city it's self was pretty generic.

I actually got a kick out the farmlands outside of town where the festival was taking place. It was the complete opposite of anything you'd see here.

I will say, the people were way friendlier than anyone you'd meet in Miami. These farmers pretty much had their little town invaded by a couple thousand punk rock kids for a weekend and they were super happy to have people at the stores and restaurants. Even if they might have been a little freaked out.

Advertisement
Lots of things I don't like about Miami.

But the midwest in the winter is the definition of "desolate". No wonder people there dream of moving to FLorida.

I mean, I’m no Kenneth. But I was voted 4th most handsome man in Ohio.

1701440566110.png

came in 3rd

Advertisement
Back