Tears Buckeye Tears

NSD is over 2 weeks away. That’s a lot of time for Mario to do work. Let’s see what happens.

This topic doesn’t get enough attention but how insane is it we, the University of Miami who hasn’t done **** in decades, is stealing and flipping kids from Ohio State? On top of that, kids in areas they dominate in.
And Michigan too..we've stolen 2 DL from Michigan who have been a top 3 team for 3 years in a row and same with OSU with RB and DL.

And going head to head with Bama/UGA for recruits as well.

It is a kind of crazy narrative but what we expected and hired Mario to do.

Advertisement
Well, now TrumpyCane knows why there is a rise of pedophilia in the country
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I read this as everyone looking over at JJ while we backdoor our way to Norland.
I read it as Lyle and possibly JJ. I dont think they are going hard after Noland anymore.... perhaps but we need a plug and play starter and appear to have our sights on the portal. Then Judd as QB 2 in the class. IDK if we would have the cash to get a top portal QB, sign this class, retain our core AND flip Noland just so he can ride the bench for a year or two.

NSD is over 2 weeks away. That’s a lot of time for Mario to do work. Let’s see what happens.

This topic doesn’t get enough attention but how insane is it we, the University of Miami who hasn’t done **** in decades, is stealing and flipping kids from Ohio State? On top of that, kids in areas they dominate in.
And don’t forget Ny Carr from UGA

Advertisement
I think this is the best one of them all. Enjoy.

Lulz, this is the type of copium I’ll make fun of our fans for… you lost a top 10 player and a top 2 DT during a time that despite your major skill player advantage Michigan keeps taking your lunch in the trenches. You should be very upset and concerned.

Lulz, this is the type of copium I’ll make fun of our fans for… you lost a top 10 player and a top 2 DT during a time that despite your major skill player advantage Michigan keeps taking your lunch in the trenches. You should be very upset and concerned.
That’s really what it is.

They desperately need guys like this so they can get stronger there.

But again all things being equal Miami > Columbus

Advertisement
Back