Bubba Bolden

If Bubba is legit it fills a real need area. This would be a gigantic win for Manny. Dline looks great and Either the kid from VT or Jaelyn. Heard about this kid from Rutgers can start on Oline My gut tells me these will be tough gets or why have they not committed. They don't meed to wait for signing day. Also will Aza play this year or not. Looking for clarification.

Advertisement
Why Gurvin Hall other than the fact that we don't have depth. Kid still needs to prove himself. Great potential.
Keontra will only be a freshman mid year enrollee, derrick smith is mainly a striker now, and knowles is hot garbage. I would say Hall has an inside track to play heavily.

Maybe you should start your own forum. Keep everything nice and productive.

No it would be too boring. I always suggest movies Ive watched to my friends I think they are serious important movies they find them hard to watch. Thats a clue. I can be funny but you guys have the sense of humor category cornered.

Advertisement
Keontra will only be a freshman mid year enrollee, derrick smith is mainly a striker now, and knowles is hot garbage. I would say Hall has an inside track to play heavily.

I hear good things about Keontra and maybe RK shines in his senior season. At corner there will be some big battles. Dj Ivey Blades and the question is Frierson. Hes a big dude could eventually move to linebacker.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm gonna be watching o line closely. I think we'll see the caliber coach Barry is by how he manages what we have and how he'll determine the best chemistry possible within the unit.

I like Baker he is a young up and comer. Take no prisoner type of attitude. Both position needs are similar. Also Special teams have to improve in every way. Thank goodness JT is back.

Last edited:
End: Garvin, Hill, Rousseau, Patchan, Joyner, Harvey, Williams, Phillips

Tackle: Silvera, Nnoruka, Bethel, Ford, Blissett, Hunte, Holley, Martin

Linebacker: Quarterman, Pinckney, McCloud, Jennings, Steed, Wilder, Huff, Brooks

Striker: Finley, D. Smith

Corner: Bandy, Ivey, Blades, Frierson, Bethel, Couch

Safety: Hall, Bolden, Carter, Keontra. Knowles

End: Garvin, Hill, Rousseau, Patchan, Joyner, Harvey, Williams, Phillips

Tackle: Silvera, Nnoruka, Bethel, Ford, Blissett, Hunte, Holley, Martin

Linebacker: Quarterman, Pinckney, McCloud, Jennings, Steed, Wilder, Huff, Brooks

Striker: Finley, D. Smith

Corner: Bandy, Ivey, Blades, Frierson, Bethel, Couch

Safety: Hall, Bolden, Carter, Keontra. Knowles

Someone posted a week ago Steed got hurt pretty bad. We are a little tin there thats why it made no sense for 2 of our linebacker recruits decommitted. Williams is a possibility. Too early to tell if jaeylen Phillips and a few others commit that changes some things.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does it look like Bubba is good enough to step in and start . Jaquan is gone and it would be good to know if he might be a reliable replacement. Obviously one would have to have some familiarity with BB.

Looks good to start based on what exactly..his profile picture? Like what are you talking about...

You've evaluated film of him? He has to compete like everyone else...but don't worry. Panda will trot out Robert Knowles over him also.

Looks good to start based on what exactly..his profile picture? Like what are you talking about...

You've evaluated film of him? He has to compete like everyone else...but don't worry. Panda will trot out Robert Knowles over him also.

Bruh you get hit by too many snowballs. Don't be rolling out Knowles on me.

LOL

Advertisement
Back