Bubba Bolden Rumors?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cliff notes for the lazy please...is Bubba coming or not?

Relax man, it's all Breezy.

Go Canes
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
What I like most about this thread, is it's chock full of nothing but speculation, not one single fact has been proven.

But that's enough to have people lighting their hair on fire & ready to take a suicide plunge off a bridge without actually knowing if ANY of this sh*t is even true.

Fall camp hasn't started yet, but people are certain of who will start & who's going to play lol

All I wanna know is... When's the next mega ball lottery because we got board full of time travelers here.
So what you are saying is that it is like every other off-season thread.

None of that had anything to do with Knowles that he was speaking on or me. Not saying my thoughts on him anymore. No need to pile on and at the end of the day he is what he is. It's not his fault hes been coached how he has or that he ever ended up being here. Under an even competent staff were a lil more judicious who we give out offers to period. That's not on him. He was trying to follow his dream. But thank the staff he got that opportunity here in the first place.

Yeah man, I don't get the knowles hate here. He is on the team and works his *** off in practice to get PT. If someone else was better, knowles - in theory - would be on the bench. Blame the coaches for not finding that someone, not some kid who is living his dream playing and working hard for the hometown team.

Nope. Didn't qualify academically. Going JUCO to play immediately then probably going pro after that. Won't be seeing him in the FBS ever again more than likely.
Folks didn’t catch the sarcasm in this? Lol

Advertisement
Yeah man, I don't get the knowles hate here. He is on the team and works his *** off in practice to get PT. If someone else was better, knowles - in theory - would be on the bench. Blame the coaches for not finding that someone, not some kid who is living his dream playing and working hard for the hometown team.

Sorry Robert Knowles Sr, we’ll be better

I don't know that it's as much hatred of Knowles, as hatred of the thought of Knowles on the field. Knowles may well be the greatest guy in football, but that doesn't make him a good football player. No one hates the water boy, but we'd all hate to see the water boy suit up and play in an important game.

Advertisement
He didnt play a snap on D the last 6 games of the season.

I dont get the fake narrative that he keeps getting major playing time. He was benched after FSU.

Maybe he'll play this year but they weren't playing him the 2nd half of last year.
you just answered that yourself .he got playing time in 6 games these 6 games he got burnt so much his toast became a crouton.don't get me wrong Knowles is a cane and part of the family I hope he gets it together but if not that's ok let him play sts.I'm not going to trash him or any other player .like rosier he's just not able to get it done.those bashing them here the posters couldn't tie those two shoes or do it better.

No one hates the water boy, but we'd all hate to see the water boy suit up and play in an important game.

Back in the day, when Jimmy was running up the score on everybody, the Orange Bowl hotdog guy used to get in the game late in the 4th. He was a step slow, but he always knew exactly where to be.

Advertisement
Back