Bubba Bolden- Officially a Cane

fl-sp-um-hurricanes-bubba-bolden-20190109
 
probably my favorite player we got this cycle including transfers that can play immediately (assuming martell has to sit)
 
I think I know the answer but what is his status "officially" for eligibility this season?
 
I like that they're giving Bolden his own shine. Keep playing the social media game. Other programs announce JUCO signings and at this point he's no different.
 
Only think missing is a ski mask and gloves on this guy. Best safety we've signed since Jaquan and he's got real deal pro size.

I might be higher on Bubba Bolden than others, but this dude is a future high draft pick in the pros.
 
Rrally like what he brings to the table and the thought of pairing him with carter and hall. i believe that the future is very bright.
 
He’s the best safety I seen in a long time since watching highschool football . He was all over the field when bishop played sta .
 
Back
Top