Bubba Bolden is so overrated

Advertisement
My issue is we had years to prepare for this game and what you saw was the best we could do.

BAMA: look how frail the QB looked in his size when interviewed I was amazed .
BUT when he explained they work so hard that games are nothing to get stressed about.

Constant training it never ends the harder you train the higher your confidence level is.

I kept telling people you train till complete exhaustion everyday your day off is playbook and film study at least 8-10 hours a day .

Spare time eating and sleeping that’s it no social life no making babies NOTHING.

The separation of champions to mediocrity is HUGE in work ethics champions have NO life outside training.

Till we except this and implement immediately and DUMP PRIDE .

To beat teams already doing this is impossible they’ve BEATEN YOU BEFORE PLAYING YOU your not a factor.

BAMA QB “ we train so hard games are not stressful “

This movie will continue to replay till we’re ALL in .

Advertisement
It was limited action due to his dumb targeting penalty but he looked fast. Still needs to improve his tackling and angles. But I thought he was flashing just didn't finish a couple of plays. Almost sacked Young and almost had a pick.

Wasn’t Bubba out of the game mid first quarter?? Lol. We are making permanent judgments based of 6-7 min worth of game action? Bubba is our best secondary player and will be All ACC. Watch l.

Advertisement
I mean he is a poor tackler at times and struggles in coverage. That said he’s probably a mid round safety and looks much better with competent players around him

It was limited action due to his dumb targeting penalty but he looked fast. Still needs to improve his tackling and angles. But I thought he was flashing just didn't finish a couple of plays. Almost sacked Young and almost had a pick.
He’s an almost guy. Almost made a pick, almost made a sack, almost made a tackle on the rb. Then he proceeds to dive headfirst into the running back’s (who’s on the ground already) helmet. Smart.

Bubba, 1st round picks catch that ball in the endzone you dropped. That’s what differentiates the great from the rest. I’m still waiting for you to show to up from the 1st quarter of last year’s season.

Advertisement
OP maybe be correct, but I don’t understand these conclusions from what happened Saturday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back