Bubba Bolden is so overrated

Advertisement
Yea I Lol’d during the Cane access when he was looking at the UM HOF safeties

He was like “Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, Bubba Bolden..”

Get the **** out of here dude. It’s more like Robert Knowles, Kacy Rodgers, Bubba Bolden

that’s the problem with these guys. They’re so hyped up on social media, coming out of high school, etc. that they think they’re something they’re not before they even do anything in college

Advertisement
He is pretty overhyped by our fan base.

He's pretty decent, above average ACC safety. If things break right a deep All-Conference type. The end of 2020 wasn't kind to him. He didn't stand out against Alabama which is what you'd expect from a player of his caliber.

When Bubba brings his A game he is a stud
Is this a real thing after he played like a quarter of football and was only player I really noticed in a good way?

Targeting is a bull**** rule and that he got thrown out and hit with a 15 yard penalty and the Bama player who did a way more dangerous hit didn’t even get a flag on the interception that should have had 3 different flags thrown shows how bull**** of a rule it is.

Advertisement
I thought dude was the next GREAT UM safety..

I thought wrong
lucious lyon wtf GIF

Advertisement
Bubba Bolden is legit yall tripping he doesn’t make every play but he’s still an impact player. All ACC talent.

He doesn’t impress me. I mean he looks the part, but just doesn’t do anything to make me say wow.
Said the same thing. I’m guessing nfl scouts will say the same thing unless he turns it around.

I think it’s ridiculous to eject them though. That rule needs to be changed. They should treat it like flagrant fouls in basketball. Review to determine intent.

If unintentional it’s still a personal foul but he stays in. If he gets another one in the same game he’s ejected and none of this suspended for a half of the next game either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back