Bubba Bolden interview on WQAM

I want to make a contrasting comment, but I keep stopping myself starring at 15-0 .

I take an exhale and stare again, I saw 15-0 on another post exactly as you did yours just a 15-0 and it’s been speaking loads in my Cane heart and common sense yet still the 15-0 haunts me.

I wrote so many negative posts about these kids / team , it was a mistake I’m a realest and I feel I did mess up and judged.

15-0 IT’S CALLING ME RELENTLESSLY , I KEEP EXHALING ON THE POSSIBILITIES.

GOCANES

Welcome

Advertisement
I want to make a contrasting comment, but I keep stopping myself starring at 15-0 .

I take an exhale and stare again, I saw 15-0 on another post exactly as you did yours just a 15-0 and it’s been speaking loads in my Cane heart and common sense yet still the 15-0 haunts me.

I wrote so many negative posts about these kids / team , it was a mistake I’m a realest and I feel I did mess up and judged.

15-0 IT’S CALLING ME RELENTLESSLY , I KEEP EXHALING ON THE POSSIBILITIES.

GOCANES
Don't worry after week one of our season u won't have to think 15-0. U will be a bit more realistic after that first game.

Bubba flashed greatness last year. He showed he has what it takes to be great. Problem being , he just flashed and wasn't consistent. I was stoked to hear he decided to come back. Another year in the weight room, film study and Ed Reed mentoring him is exactly what the young man needed. I think If Bubba stays healthy he's going to have a great season and will be remembered as one of the great safeties to play at the U.

Go Canes!!!!

I would prefer to see our safety’s break up passes, not get beat deep and pick off ints instead of leading our Defense in tackles. I know this is a Diaz Defensive scheme thing but I hope TRob helps modify our safety’s approach to a game.

Advertisement
If we know Mannyschevitz Diaz the way we think we do, he'll exploit Miami's veteran leadership and experience in 2021.

Moving Carter (128 tackles) to OLB allows Hall (117 tackles) and Bolden (29 games) to man the backfield along with Blades (34 games) and Ivey (17 starts).

Ford (40 games), Johnson (40 games), Silvera (30 games) and McCloud (40 starts) lead the way up front.

Steed (5th year) and Jennings (5th year) round out the LB unit.

DL McCloud, Silvera, Ford, Johnson
LB Steed, Jennings, Carter
DB Blades, Bolden, Hall, Ivey

He also led the team in tackles and flashed more athleticism than anybody on the team. He wasn’t perfect but that’s way too harsh of an assessment.
He led the team in tackles because our LB's couldn't tackle anyone. He made a great decision to come back. I think he would have been lucky to get drafted if he left. He must get better in coverage and I think he will. T-Rob's coaching should really help him. He has the talent.

He led the team in tackles because our LB's couldn't tackle anyone. He made a great decision to come back. I think he would have been lucky to get drafted if he left. He must get better in coverage and I think he will. T-Rob's coaching should really help him. He has the talent.
I mentioned in a later post he had zero help. He would’ve been drafted for sure with a decent pro day. The safety class is weak. The difference is he could be a day 1 or 2 pick next season whereas late day 3 was this season.

Advertisement
How useless is this guy? Can't stand the sight of him. Save us Avantae.
I don't know what happened to him. Somebody on here has mentioned this a bunch of times. It is like after the 1st half of Clemson game, he checked out and hasn't returned. Biggest disappointment on the team as I see it. Now, he is taking snaps from young bucks, so twice as bad.

If we know Mannyschevitz Diaz the way we think we do, he'll exploit Miami's veteran leadership and experience in 2021.

Moving Carter (128 tackles) to OLB allows Hall (117 tackles) and Bolden (29 games) to man the backfield along with Blades (34 games) and Ivey (17 starts).

Ford (40 games), Johnson (40 games), Silvera (30 games) and McCloud (40 starts) lead the way up front.

Lmaooo

Advertisement
He has talent and like most on the team, it isn't being used properly.

I've said for a while now, he needs to be a safety. Not a sometimes linebacker. Not a sometime safety. Not a sometimes corner. Not a sometimes Blitzer. Let the man watch center field. Drop him on cover two and let him work.

He is asked to be all over the place. His head at this point is like a scrambled egg, all mixed up. Even when asked to play center field, he's having to come up and defend because those in front of him couldn't tackle a sandbag.

The things we ask our players to do in this defense is asinine. They could all improve and with a different coach, you would see immediate improvement. I don't even fault the players that much anymore. They're all better than they get to show.

Advertisement

Rock, you smoking rocks

I don't know what happened to him. Somebody on here has mentioned this a bunch of times. It is like after the 1st half of Clemson game, he checked out and hasn't returned. Biggest disappointment on the team as I see it. Now, he is taking snaps from young bucks, so twice as bad.
Same thing that happened to all the veterans. MANNY

He quit. He was standing around way too much yesterday and not even running to the ball. He should not see another snap after that bs.

Advertisement
Back