Bubba Bolden gives take on expected role, adjusting to UM, and Martell

View as article
What? Who? Photo please:cool:

Her she is with Tate.

For more pictures and background, click her name below:
kiki passo
kikipasso_64874425_153744859088684_2998202389681228714_n-819x1024.jpg

Advertisement
Gotta love Bolden's attitude. He's a classy kid that could've handled his railroading at USC in about 1000 different angry ways (and would've been justified) but he even left there the "right" way.

Sans Tathan missing one practice, this entire Vegas crew (with Brevin approaching legendary status on the front) has been great examples of team first/win first mature type players.

Soooo, that's Kiki 😎

Yep. And once again, the butt shot is all that matters on this board.

As for Bolden... not sure if he'll be amazing or pedestrian as a player, but he sure appears to have a wonderful TEAM attitude. Tate and Brevin do as well.

Maybe we should focus our recruiting locations as follows:

1. Las Vegas
2. Florida
3. Elsewhere

:)

Advertisement
Yep. And once again, the butt shot is all that matters on this board.

As for Bolden... not sure if he'll be amazing or pedestrian as a player, but he sure appears to have a wonderful TEAM attitude. Tate and Brevin do as well.

Maybe we should focus our recruiting locations as follows:

1. Las Vegas
2. Florida
3. Elsewhere

:)
2,1, then 3. Other than that spot on...

Not to get too hung up on weight, but comfortable at 6'3" 195? I dont think that'll cut it as a SS or at ST. I think he should be 210 to 220, but he probably wont contribute until later in the season.

Not to get too hung up on weight, but comfortable at 6'3" 195? I dont think that'll cut it as a SS or at ST. I think he should be 210 to 220, but he probably wont contribute until later in the season.
Carter is only 6’2 200. Bolden has been impressive apparently on the field and with Derrick leaving recently he’s going to contribute early in the season

Advertisement

Only on this board do you have to be Mr. Universe to cover a kick.

Just...please make it a 3-man rotation at safety. God bless Rob Knowles but it's 2019.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back