Hurricane23

Sophomore
Premium
808B9FAF-B63E-48E3-B4E6-8434540657FF.png

Just thought I’d share

Advertisement
Acclimation process: complete

get this man a helmet and some cleats
That is exactly what I was thinking, Rok. I know it is his first day there and all, but ****, get the acclimation process started and get a helmet or some shells on the kid. Time is of the essences here.

Advertisement
Physique means little at DB. Speed, footwork and flexibility mean more.

its does maybe not skillset. But its hard to hold up playing major D-1 ball playing safety weighing 175 pounds. PPL say he is listed at 200 I'm saying there is no way.

Advertisement
its does maybe not skillset. But its hard to hold up playing major D-1 ball playing safety weighing 175 pounds. PPL say he is listed at 200 I'm saying there is no way.

USC listed him at 6'3" and 190lbs coming out of high school so I doubt he's in the 175lb range now. And tbh, this concerns me wayyyy less than if showed up looking doughy.

Advertisement

I'm a 6'3" 205lbs fitness trainer if I showed you a picture of me you'd probably say I look 180, dude is very long (pause) so that will seem to take away from some of his weight. But he's definitely over 200lbs

I'm a 6'3" 205lbs fitness trainer if I showed you a picture of me you'd probably say I look 180, dude is very long (pause) so that will seem to take away from some of his weight. But he's definitely over 200lbs

well sounds like your more educated to me ill take you word for it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back