Bubba Baxa

Advertisement
People are dense ... do you realize how artarded special teams are in highschool between snapping, holding and blocking

Advertisement
He kind of reminds me of a relief pitcher who throws 100 MPH but has no idea where the ball is going. Really strong leg but accuracy could be a problem.

Advertisement
Who cares, he looks solid thus far and seems to have a big leg.

Im not sure I agree that he's been solid.

A handful of his extra points looked rather poor. And he did miss a critical 45 yard field goal to give the Canes the lead against LSU.

The jury is still out on this kid.

Alot of kickers have bad high school percentage's! We took a kid off the soccer team he ended up gettin schloarships from USC, Cincy, Utah alot of big schools he went like 2 for 9 or something due to mis snaps, getting blocked things like that but thats from bad technique. In practice he would hit pretty consistent hit from over 50 every now an then an it was his first year ever lol! Bubba has a big leg you can definitely see the talent he was the beat kicker in the whole **** nation for nothin kickers have camps too!

Last edited:
Advertisement
High school kicking grades are given out at camps not in games.

Like most said a few were blocked and holding is always erratic. Dude was tops in the nation at a few events and is one of the best

Advertisement
Dude has a leg but his accuracy is on Badgleys level. Both have legs but have no idea where it’s gonna end up.

Interesting.

I was unaware that the back up kicker was kicking some of those. Thanks.

Alejandro Cardenas kicked one that looked like a curveball near the end.

As to the OP, given Baxa’s leg his HS coach had him kicking in stupid situations (45+ yard kicks), as he tended to go for it on 4th down closer to the red zone.

Advertisement
Back