2028 Brysen Wright WR Mandarin

They are also bringing in 5* this cycle too. It certainly is better he's off the board
They have no problem signing multiple 5* WR. This isn't a strong point.
OSU has brought in a ridiculous # of 5* WRs over the last few years. I wouldn't put it past them to bring in two more in 2027.

That said, new teams could emerge. I mean if Azz2Mouth decides they want in, who knows?
 
Y'all are being the debbie downers now. Clearly good news here.

We all are aware it isn't over. No use arguing something we all understand

Jett going to Ohio State is better for us than if he's going to Oregon.
I just think you're being overzealous. This has 0 bearing on them or us. That has nothing to do with Debbie. Jett going to Miami would have been the only thing better for us. I'll leave it be.
 
Should help eliminate OSU. They have brought in 2 5* WR before but makes it less likely spot for Wright. It's now likely a battle between Florida and Mario. I wasn't too optimistic here but it's hard to deny we have the upper hand.
lol huh?

You think that’s going to stop a premier program from trying to get two unreal talents?

We are a premiere program and nothing would stop us from trying to get both.
 
Y'all are being the debbie downers now. Clearly good news here.

We all are aware it isn't over. No use arguing something we all understand

Jett going to Ohio State is better for us than if he's going to Oregon.
Its not debbie downer if its the truth, cmon what is this.. They gonna stay on brysen lol
I fully expect them to. Did I say otherwise? Jeezus.

It's pretty clear the historical likelihood of getting a top 5 player goes down if you already have another top 5 player at the same position. Recruiting tends to distribute more. There's always exceptions, but we are dealing with just some good news here.

It's good news. It's ok to say it.
 
The logic here is crazy, OSU will pay for anyone like we would if they are superior talents and have big names through HS football.


We have five 5 star DLineman I’m sure fsu is happy cause that means we won’t recruit more 5 stars on defense.
See how that doesn’t make sense?
 
Harrison going to taint (like obviously he always would) helps with Wright. To what degree can be debated but him going public this early is good news for us. Could they get both? Sure. But it’s far less likely they get both than just getting 1.

I expect Wright in this class.
 
Its not debbie downer if its the truth, cmon what is this.. They gonna stay on brysen lol
OSU was never gonna just pack up shop and leave Florida just because Hartline

Yes he was a good recruiter but you’re telling me some goofy hick with anxiety disorder is some magical unicorn recruiting commodity?

OSU recruits itself they just need someone not to **** it up
 
If Mensah and this offense cooks anything like the Ward year, we’re getting whatever receiver we want. This team is primed for the upcoming season, the 28 class can be legendary off back to back playoff runs.
 
The logic here is crazy, OSU will pay for anyone like we would if they are superior talents and have big names through HS football.


We have five 5 star DLineman I’m sure fsu is happy cause that means we won’t recruit more 5 stars on defense.
See how that doesn’t make sense?
Where's Kaden Henderson going? He was a +1 until he wasn't. We dropped him and said it openly. As those bids keep coming there's a point where ya look at what else you need.

To say this doesn't happen is a bit absurd.

Not one **** time did I say anything of the sort where they'd stop recruiting him.

If the odds of getting him go up 5% I'll be happy about it.

But anyways y'all keep being miserable
 
The logic here is crazy, OSU will pay for anyone like we would if they are superior talents and have big names through HS football.


We have five 5 star DLineman I’m sure fsu is happy cause that means we won’t recruit more 5 stars on defense.
See how that doesn’t make sense?

You think if Henderson wants in we wouldn’t let him in the class? Or MM?


We would

I’m saying this won’t stop them and sometimes like Jerry Juedy it doesn’t scare them from going to a competitive roster
 
Kaden Henderson

But yeah roster management doesn't exist and there's unlimited money each team has.

There's never a time teams get outbid based on what they already got and what they need. They just keep bidding.
 
Its not debbie downer if its the truth, cmon what is this.. They gonna stay on brysen lol
OSU was never gonna just pack up shop and leave Florida just because Hartline

Yes he was a good recruiter but you’re telling me some goofy hick with anxiety disorder is some magical unicorn recruiting commodity?

OSU recruits itself they just need someone not to **** it up
Facts I used to think it was Brian (who did work) but OSU got plugs in sfla and it recruits itself. As long as there ain’t a ****** at HC they should be fine
 
What would it take to get Brysen to shut it down and be the class ambassador for next year?
 
Back
Top