2028 Brysen Wright WR Mandarin

He is the most sure thing that has come across the recruiting trail since Jeremiah Smith. I don’t care what you have to do to get this kid to put on a Cane’s uniform and lace up his boots but you do it. Mario needs to give up his first born if he has to. There is nothing he should not sacrifice to get this kid on board.

Dalé
 
Adam Gorney
IMG_4885.jpeg
 
Best 16-year-old WR that I have ever seen. I’m probably in the minority on CiS, but I think that he’s better that Jeremiah was at this same stage. He is a must get if there ever was one. But what he said about Taint has me real shook.

You from the future?

He’s ******* 15 bro 😂

Just an unfair ceiling on this kid. He’s the #1 WR in America for a reason. And it’s because he’s the ******* best in the nation.
 
Ohio State has a strong record of Wide receivers drafted in the first round. When they lock in on their #1 recruit at the WR position it usually goes their way. Miami has the one head coach that can go up against it and win that battle.
•
I don’t ever get too high or too low when it comes to recruits but I definitely want this kid at Miami. Brysen Wright and Nick Lennear on the field at the same time wouldn’t be fair 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨
 
Last edited:
If we win it all or go on a run like last year. We will sign all 4 of them.
Not sure about all that. Benjamins will play a part and if rival playoff teams see us loading up, especially coming off this class, they may crash out and offer insane money that's too much to turn down. We'll see
 
I don’t know if he’s better than Jeremiah or not but Jeremiah is not at Miami. This kid is a dog. My only issue were the posters who know the kid talking about his attitude. But you aren’t gonna have 100 angels and win games so ….
 
Back
Top