2028 Brysen Wright WR Mandarin

You from the future?

He’s ******* 15 bro 😂

Just an unfair ceiling on this kid. He’s the #1 WR in America for a reason. And it’s because he’s the ******* best in the nation.
My bad. I thought that he was 15. My point is still the same. In my opinion, he is the most important recruit to land in years. Even more so than Jeremiah.
Don’t do this. One player, no matter how good, doesn’t make or break the program.

Case in point, we are 1-0 vs the other player you referenced as being of similar importance.
 
I told you longg ago his dad would be very involved here, as he's been throuout his entire football journey. I always knew I would come down to Miami and Ohio state also.
I can’t be mad at anything dad was quoted as saying. If I was the young man’s father I might not be as public, but I would likely think all the same things. And would certainly be discussing those same points with my family.
 
Don’t do this. One player, no matter how good, doesn’t make or break the program.

Case in point, we are 1-0 vs the other player you referenced as being of similar importance.

What did he do? He said he's the most important recruit in years, which he is. He didn't say he makes or breaks the program. He didn't even insinuate that.

And to your next point, yes, we are 1-0 vs the other player referenced. That's great.

Put that "other player" on our roster, and we win a national championship last year. He's that good, so he's that important.

You need good players to have a good football team. It's of the utmost important to secure said good players when you have a chance. This kid is far better than "good". He shifts the trajectory of an entire team. Take JJ off Taint in 2024, do they win the natty? Nobody knows for sure, but I don't think you'd get much pushback if you said "no, they do not". He's that good. So is Wright. So no, it cannot possibly be overstated how important this kid is. You wanna win natties? You need kids like this. Secure him, by literally any means possible. He's a freak of nature and makes your team several levels better simply by having him on your roster.
 
Oh boy. Dad is involved and going go be right in the middle of this thing huh? Vocally maybe. Nothing wrong with him being there or what he said even, just always seems to be a hurdle with us.

Hope it works out, kid seems to be the real deal and then some.
Isnt that a good thing in general? He didnt say anything wrong, he wants his son to go to best situation that will develop his son to his goal and has good chance to win national championship, he is a known fsu fan and that obviously eliminates them no matter how much it hurts them.. That is good for us because we will be in position to win national championship again this year after appearance last year and I think offense will highlight many wr in scheme..

I am also sure they will be very keen to see how we use Wingo as they have personal relationship with him from same area and know his talent..
 
Isnt that a good thing in general? He didnt say anything wrong, he wants his son to go to best situation that will develop his son to his goal and has good chance to win national championship, he is a known fsu fan and that obviously eliminates them no matter how much it hurts them.. That is good for us because we will be in position to win national championship again this year after appearance last year and I think offense will highlight many wr in scheme..

I am also sure they will be very keen to see how we use Wingo as they have personal relationship with him from same area and know his talent..
Losing Brian Hartline definitely helps. Hopefully CHJ works as a deterrent.
 
Isnt that a good thing in general? He didnt say anything wrong, he wants his son to go to best situation that will develop his son to his goal and has good chance to win national championship, he is a known fsu fan and that obviously eliminates them no matter how much it hurts them.. That is good for us because we will be in position to win national championship again this year after appearance last year and I think offense will highlight many wr in scheme..

I am also sure they will be very keen to see how we use Wingo as they have personal relationship with him from same area and know his talent..

Right. I even said I didn’t see anything wrong with him being involved or what he said. I just get leery when parents seem to be out front in leading the recruitment and doing interviews and such.

I went though it with my son in baseball and tried to advise him just like Wright’s dad is doing but stay in the background. Neither approach is right or wrong, just seems to never work out for us based on my recollection.
 
What did he do? He said he's the most important recruit in years, which he is. He didn't say he makes or breaks the program. He didn't even insinuate that.

And to your next point, yes, we are 1-0 vs the other player referenced. That's great.

Put that "other player" on our roster, and we win a national championship last year. He's that good, so he's that important.

You need good players to have a good football team. It's of the utmost important to secure said good players when you have a chance. This kid is far better than "good". He shifts the trajectory of an entire team. Take JJ off Taint in 2024, do they win the natty? Nobody knows for sure, but I don't think you'd get much pushback if you said "no, they do not". He's that good. So is Wright. So no, it cannot possibly be overstated how important this kid is. You wanna win natties? You need kids like this. Secure him, by literally any means possible. He's a freak of nature and makes your team several levels better simply by having him on your roster.
I don't think Mario is going to pay for him. It's not what we do. I hope we focus more on A'mir Sears. I'd rate him as of more importance as he plays a more premium position at Mario/Mirabol HS

Would be nice to get both, but we are going after the #1, #2, and #3 players in 2028. Not even peak Bama with the bags and free cars rolled like that.
 
Last edited:
Right. I even said I didn’t see anything wrong with him being involved or what he said. I just get leery when parents seem to be out front in leading the recruitment and doing interviews and such.

I went though it with my son in baseball and tried to advise him just like Wright’s dad is doing but stay in the background. Neither approach is right or wrong, just seems to never work out for us based on my recollection.
It didnt work out for us because we sucked, lost games and struggled to put guys in league.. Brick by Brick we have been turning the narrative around and recruits see that.. I think after this season where we will have one of the best offenses that will shine with the talent in WR room we will be in good shape..

I understand where you are coming from in first part tho..
 
I don't think Mario is going to pay for him. It's not what we do. I hope we focus more on A'mir Sears. I'd rate him as of more importance as he plays a more premium position at Mario/Mirabol HS

Would be nice to get both, but we are going after the #1, #2, and #3 players in 2028. Not even peak Bama with the bags and free cars rolled like that.
Is it not? Mario also didn't pay for top QB's out of hs until this cycle. Why on earth would Mario not pay for a generational receiver like Wright? That's just ridiculous
 
Is it not? Mario also didn't pay for top QB's out of hs until this cycle. Why on earth would Mario not pay for a generational receiver like Wright? That's just ridiculous
Because we are also targeting a generational CB and DE. Highly unlikely to pay all 3. CB and DE are more premium positions. I could be wrong on that, and I'm not saying we don't go after him. If he's interested then yeah go for it. The other 2 may drop off.

My post is more about trying to avoid the usual CIS focusing only on 1 player and making claims that he's the most important in years. That's just not at all true.
 
What did he do? He said he's the most important recruit in years, which he is. He didn't say he makes or breaks the program. He didn't even insinuate that.

And to your next point, yes, we are 1-0 vs the other player referenced. That's great.

Put that "other player" on our roster, and we win a national championship last year. He's that good, so he's that important.

You need good players to have a good football team. It's of the utmost important to secure said good players when you have a chance. This kid is far better than "good". He shifts the trajectory of an entire team. Take JJ off Taint in 2024, do they win the natty? Nobody knows for sure, but I don't think you'd get much pushback if you said "no, they do not". He's that good. So is Wright. So no, it cannot possibly be overstated how important this kid is. You wanna win natties? You need kids like this. Secure him, by literally any means possible. He's a freak of nature and makes your team several levels better simply by having him on your roster.
I don't think Mario is going to pay for him. It's not what we do. I hope we focus more on A'mir Sears. I'd rate him as of more importance as he plays a more premium position at Mario/Mirabol HS

Would be nice to get both, but we are going after the #1, #2, and #3 players in 2028. Not even peak Bama with the bags and free cars rolled like that.
Mario doesn’t pay for him. The collective et al do.
We have four 5 stars committed right now. You think those guys are getting paid? I do.
 
I don't think Mario is going to pay for him. It's not what we do. I hope we focus more on A'mir Sears. I'd rate him as of more importance as he plays a more premium position at Mario/Mirabol HS

Would be nice to get both, but we are going after the #1, #2, and #3 players in 2028. Not even peak Bama with the bags and free cars rolled like that.

Kobe Bryant What GIF
 
What did he do? He said he's the most important recruit in years, which he is. He didn't say he makes or breaks the program. He didn't even insinuate that.

And to your next point, yes, we are 1-0 vs the other player referenced. That's great.

Put that "other player" on our roster, and we win a national championship last year. He's that good, so he's that important.

You need good players to have a good football team. It's of the utmost important to secure said good players when you have a chance. This kid is far better than "good". He shifts the trajectory of an entire team. Take JJ off Taint in 2024, do they win the natty? Nobody knows for sure, but I don't think you'd get much pushback if you said "no, they do not". He's that good. So is Wright. So no, it cannot possibly be overstated how important this kid is. You wanna win natties? You need kids like this. Secure him, by literally any means possible. He's a freak of nature and makes your team several levels better simply by having him on your roster.
I don't think Mario is going to pay for him. It's not what we do. I hope we focus more on A'mir Sears. I'd rate him as of more importance as he plays a more premium position at Mario/Mirabol HS

Would be nice to get both, but we are going after the #1, #2, and #3 players in 2028. Not even peak Bama with the bags and free cars rolled like that.
Mario doesn’t pay for him. The collective et al do.
We have four 5 stars committed right now. You think those guys are getting paid? I do.
Would you agree that we tend not to pay for WR? Not in the portal. No Cut is the 1st one. But again there's other players we are targeting, he's not the only 1. Sears IMO is the more important recruit as is Asher.
 
What did he do? He said he's the most important recruit in years, which he is. He didn't say he makes or breaks the program. He didn't even insinuate that.

And to your next point, yes, we are 1-0 vs the other player referenced. That's great.

Put that "other player" on our roster, and we win a national championship last year. He's that good, so he's that important.

You need good players to have a good football team. It's of the utmost important to secure said good players when you have a chance. This kid is far better than "good". He shifts the trajectory of an entire team. Take JJ off Taint in 2024, do they win the natty? Nobody knows for sure, but I don't think you'd get much pushback if you said "no, they do not". He's that good. So is Wright. So no, it cannot possibly be overstated how important this kid is. You wanna win natties? You need kids like this. Secure him, by literally any means possible. He's a freak of nature and makes your team several levels better simply by having him on your roster.
I don't think Mario is going to pay for him. It's not what we do. I hope we focus more on A'mir Sears. I'd rate him as of more importance as he plays a more premium position at Mario/Mirabol HS

Would be nice to get both, but we are going after the #1, #2, and #3 players in 2028. Not even peak Bama with the bags and free cars rolled like that.
Mario doesn’t pay for him. The collective et al do.
We have four 5 stars committed right now. You think those guys are getting paid? I do.
Would you agree that we tend not to pay for WR? Not in the portal. No Cut is the 1st one. But again there's other players we are targeting, he's not the only 1. Sears IMO is the more important recruit as is Asher.
I don’t have access to their payroll. I would be willing to say though that every single top dog WR we’ve gone after have had large and competitive offers. JJ. Ryan Wingo. Other dudes we’ve missed on recently that I can’t think of. We may have gotten Mali on the cheap last year, but I’m certain he is getting paid big time now.

Sears is a DB. We may tell him he will play both, but I’ve said a few things to some girls over the years that may not have been exactly as initially reported.
 
Back
Top