Bryce Gowdy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasn’t no **** suicide..stop spreading that ****
What do you believe happened? Was it a dare or prank or some effort to beat the train? I sincerely don’t know which is why is I am asking.

suicide is a terrible thing. 2 weeks ago my 18 year old daughter attempted suicide by overdosing on polls and then calling 911. She was in ICU for 8 days. Being a teenager with all the stresses it brings is almost impossible to understand.

regardless of whether this was suicide or accident, the tragedy for the family is the same. I recently thought I would be in that group. The impact is devastating. Let’s pray for the parents.

What do you believe happened? Was it a dare or prank or some effort to beat the train? I sincerely don’t know which is why is I am asking.

suicide is a terrible thing. 2 weeks ago my 18 year old daughter attempted suicide by overdosing on polls and then calling 911. She was in ICU for 8 days. Being a teenager with all the stresses it brings is almost impossible to understand.

regardless of whether this was suicide or accident, the tragedy for the family is the same. I recently thought I would be in that group. The impact is devastating. Let’s pray for the parents.
From what time I’ve heard from a friend who knows the family suicide wasn’t mentioned...Right now they have a homicide investigation out on it..no news on who he was with or what happened..but it was late night, early Morning..just would appreciate it if ppl stop jumping to conclusions on it

From what time I’ve heard from a friend who knows the family suicide wasn’t mentioned...Right now they have a homicide investigation out on it..no news on who he was with or what happened..but it was late night, early Morning..just would appreciate it if ppl stop jumping to conclusions on it
Agreed. Tragedy regardless but completely different story if it’s a homicide.

i hate to be the old guy in the room but I really wish kids weren’t out at 4am

Advertisement
Don't know anyone personally just going by story that I linked above and that Utah coaches word. That and the constant "why did you do it" "why" posts from classmates on IG and Twitter.

I had a friend who died the exact way some years back. We never knew an exact reason why. Suicide, beaten and dropped there were all speculations. Sad. RIP to the kid though.

Advertisement

Lots to deal with friend. Best of luck on this tough road. Thanks for sharing.

**** just saw this now on the ESPN ticker, terrible tragedy. RIP you man, much prayers to your family and loved ones.

Advertisement

It’s an incredibly difficult thing to deal with for all involved. Glad you both are getting a second chance. Will keep you in my prayers.

Advertisement
Back